ROM Hack Pokemon B/W no$gba-Fix

Haseoxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
At least know if there any chance sometime in the Save Emulator No$GBA? The DeSmuME is very slow here on my pc xD

Do you know if someone is working to save in NO$GBA?

bsfmtl123

Trophies
XP
Country
Haseoxx said:
At least know if there any chance sometime in the Save Emulator No$GBA? The DeSmuME is very slow here on my pc xD

Do you know if someone is working to save in NO$GBA?

Currently Mastermind_X is working on a save fix.

Haseoxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
[/quote]

Currently Mastermind_X is working on a save fix.
[/quote]

Thank you, now I Stay quiet Waiting To Play More Black and White.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bsfmtl123 said:
80900 said:
I'm checking the box "RAW", I put in the code, click OK, but its not doing anything, help?

PS: Its a patched Black version I'm trying to run

You have to reset the slot(game).

Nothings still happening even after resetting the cartridge....
frown.gif

bsfmtl123

Trophies
XP
Country
80900 said:
bsfmtl123 said:
80900 said:
I'm checking the box "RAW", I put in the code, click OK, but its not doing anything, help?

frown.gif

You also have to check action replay.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bsfmtl123 said:
80900 said:
bsfmtl123 said:
80900 said:

frown.gif

I did, but no dice. I've been trying the code on the 1st page of this thread...

bsfmtl123

Trophies
XP
Country
80900 said:
bsfmtl123 said:
80900 said:
bsfmtl123 said:
80900 said:

frown.gif

I did, but no dice. I've been trying the code on the 1st page of this thread...

Black
Code: [Select]
52006f2c fdd8f1d8
02006f2c 00000000
d2000000 00000000
52180b88 42018811
52180b8c 4770d1fc
12180b8c 000046c0
d2000000 00000000

White
Code: [Select]
52006f2c fde8f1d8
02006f2c 00000000
d2000000 00000000
52180ba8 42018811
52180bac 4770d1fc
12180bac 000046c0
d2000000 00000000

Use one of it as well.

Screwattacker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chip211 said:
bsfmtl123 said:
I don't know why but I can't pass the "press start" sreen(reshiram's intro) on ideas emulator.
sad.gif

ideas doesnt work
use desmume
It works actually. You have to download the audio plugin and enable it. I play it on iDeaS since it's faster, but the sound is screwed up. Well, you can always disable the sound channels on properties.

Arisa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
bsfmtl123 said:
I don't know why but I can't pass the "press start" sreen(reshiram's intro) on ideas emulator.
sad.gif

Well I can't pass the start screen with pokemon white white on no$gba, and I use both codes that are listed on here in this topic.
AM I doin something wrong?

chip211

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Screwattacker said:
chip211 said:
bsfmtl123 said:
sad.gif

ideas doesnt work
use desmume
It works actually. You have to download the audio plugin and enable it. I play it on iDeaS since it's faster, but the sound is screwed up. Well, you can always disable the sound channels on properties.

ideas is faster than desmume ???

you can save on it ?

bsfmtl123

Trophies
XP
Country
chip211 said:
Screwattacker said:
chip211 said:
bsfmtl123 said:
sad.gif

ideas doesnt work
use desmume

ideas is faster than desmume ???

you can save on it ?

But the sound is sooo noisy ang it is glitchy as well

Lord Patamon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I noticed something about how this Pokemon games save. In Desmume at first till the city where you take the ship with the liberty ticket, Desmume saved the game in a 513 KB file, but when I got into the subway battle and saved there, I noticed that the filesize of the save changed to 8193 kb, that is a 8 MB file.

Maybe there is the problem with NO$GBA. This games must use some different saving system which at first is one size but later it changes.

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Lord Patamon said:
I noticed something about how this Pokemon games save. In Desmume at first till the city where you take the ship with the liberty ticket, Desmume saved the game in a 513 KB file, but when I got into the subway battle and saved there, I noticed that the filesize of the save changed to 8193 kb, that is a 8 MB file.

Maybe there is the problem with NO$GBA. This games must use some different saving system which at first is one size but later it changes.

For me, my save file changed to 8 MB from the second city o.o.

Lord Patamon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Takanato said:
Lord Patamon said:

For me, my save file changed to 8 MB from the second city o.o.

For me still in the city where you take the ship with the liberty ticket I got a 513 kb file, I should know it because I used the pokesav with it.

About the Pokesav here is something odd, it does open the 8 MB file but if you save it as a new file in a different location, it does creates another 8 MB file too.

I mean I thought that Pokesav when saving it in a new location it would create a 512 kb file but no, it did created it as a 8 MB one and if you click on 256 kb, then Pokesav creates a 7 MB file. o.o

And yes it lags a lot when saving on Desmume, I did noticed it too.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really you guys, wow, I beat the first 3 gyms on the Japanese Black rom and my save state file is only 1.65 MB

I'm not sure if it'll change when I start playing the English patched versions of Black & White though...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu