Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
Mastermind_X said:
Hi Guys,

no$gba-Fix for Pokemon B/W (tested with Black)

02006F2C 00000000
02180B8C 00000000

Enter it as ARDS RAW code. (Debugger Version press Ctrl+G and NOP out the desired adresses)

greetz
MX

YOU ARE AWESOME

Thanks for the fix
however, by locking 02180b8c might be the reason that cause random crashes after battle
because the value on this address seems like ever changing

i personally had managed to boot the game with only 02006f2c 0000000 and it works
0 crash from the first two trainer battle

so what i will propose here would be

Black
52006f2c fdd8f1d8
02006f2c 00000000
d2000000 00000000
94000130 FCFB0000
02180b8c 00000000
D2000000 00000000

Hold SEL+L+R until you get pass the START NEW GAME/LOAD SAVE

EDIT: maybe my friend prof. 9 will fix and come out with a better solution (sleeping time for me). This is just a temporary FIX

Thanks Elixir and Mastermind_X

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
elixirdream said:
don't thank me ....thanks Mastermind_X for his awesomeness
tongue.gif

he is also the reason i come back to gbatemp for a short while

I see...then Kudos to you Mastermindz for bringing back Elixirz =D. Hopefully you guys will step in from time to time to help us
biggrin.gif

Blackpen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
elixirdream said:
for white version.. i think the condition i set should be different

Mastermind_X said:
Well... I'm not in Codehacking anymore. Hopefully you can find a solution... If someone wanted to sum up all the problems, I could see what I can do.
In the meantime, I will continue decrypting and decompressing the ROM to get rid of all the AP-Stuff.

greetz
MX

Nevertheless, you are awesome!
Indebted to you (it makes code hacking so much easier)

Ok,It worked past the first battles without crash(hadn't played any further tough),but when you say it I probably will stick on black for the time being,thanks for the code edit!
And thanks Mastermind_X for the fix!

Mastermind_X

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay, I admit, I messed something up. The second line overwrites a bx r14 instruction, what isn't that critical, 'cause there is another one just some lines below that one, but we should rather use the correct one.

02006F2C 00000000

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Blackpen said:
elixirdream said:
for white version.. i think the condition i set should be different

Mastermind_X said:
Well... I'm not in Codehacking anymore. Hopefully you can find a solution... If someone wanted to sum up all the problems, I could see what I can do.
In the meantime, I will continue decrypting and decompressing the ROM to get rid of all the AP-Stuff.

greetz
MX

Nevertheless, you are awesome!
Indebted to you (it makes code hacking so much easier)

Ok,It worked past the first battles without crash(hadn't played any further tough),but when you say it I probably will stick on black for the time being,thanks for the code edit!
And thanks Mastermind_X for the fix!

O.o weird...I don't get why people are having crashes..when I'm not =O. The only problem I have is the saving problem but that can be fixed by coding in a save state feature like VBA. Or going deeper into the coding of NO$GBA and making a AR fix.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
the offset between both black and white is +20h
which is black address +20h = white address

however i tried
noping 02180bae // bx r14 doesn't get me pass the start new game screen

*will come back and take a look at this by tomorrow

EDIT2: nop-ing the bne fix the problem

EDIT: Ops double post

for those who are using black
can you try this

52006f2c fdd8f1d8
02006f2c 00000000
d2000000 00000000
52180b88 42018811
52180b8c 4770d1fc
12180b8c 000046c0
d2000000 00000000

this code doesn't require any activator and i hope it will give you the same effect like the activator version
it is for BLACK

this is the fix for white
52006f2c fde8f1d8
02006f2c 00000000
d2000000 00000000
52180ba8 42018811
52180bac 4770d1fc
12180bac 000046c0
d2000000 00000000

i managed to get to the professor with this code
smile.gif

that means getting passed the select new game!

NBAPwns13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TirDevil said:
dansparrow said:
What the case anyway? it crashes with some pokemon moves, it can't save, it only works in black, the less played version. There's no real reason to use it right now :/

True but, some people wants to use no$gba coz its faster then desmume.

i cant save in No$GBA when i save in the game and restart my NO$GBA it wont SAVE! please help

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
NBAPwns13 said:
TirDevil said:
dansparrow said:
What the case anyway? it crashes with some pokemon moves, it can't save, it only works in black, the less played version. There's no real reason to use it right now :/

i cant save in No$GBA when i save in the game and restart my NO$GBA it wont SAVE! please help

Man..I hate lazy readers. Did you even read this whole topic, go and read it yah lazy boy! >_>

Blackpen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
NBAPwns13 said:
TirDevil said:
dansparrow said:

You can't save at the moment,just wait a bit.

Will test the new code for white now,will test the one for black too,but have to redownload black

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Blackpen said:
NBAPwns13 said:
TirDevil said:
dansparrow said:

Will test the new code for white now,will test the one for black too,but have to redownload black

Well if it still not working..just use the code and boot NO$GBA with NO$Zoomer and run it with the firmware.

dansparrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well at least the other code for white makes it start a game, but still can't save with any of all the codes already posted

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
dansparrow said:
Well at least the other code for white makes it start a game, but still can't save with any of all the codes already posted

....We know that..All of those codes were just to fix the crashing for those people who were experiencing it. You have to solve those issues first before you start working on finding out a save solution.

dansparrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Takanato said:
dansparrow said:

....We know that..All of those codes were just to fix the crashing for those people who were experiencing it. You have to solve those issues first before you start working on finding out a save solution.
We all know that, you don't need to point it, I was just commenting, if you have some problem with me saying something, then don't read me please, I don't need your absurd replies over and over
smile.gif

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
dansparrow said:
Takanato said:
dansparrow said:

We all know that, you don't need to point it, I was just commenting, if you have some problem with me saying something, then don't read me please, I don't need your absurd replies over and over
smile.gif

Shaddup.

Blackpen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Takanato said:
Blackpen said:
NBAPwns13 said:
TirDevil said:
dansparrow said:

Well if it still not working..just use the code and boot NO$GBA with NO$Zoomer and run it with the firmware.

Oh no it works just fine for me,I always use NO$Zoomer,maybe should have mentioned it,I just try all the code to see if they really work,as I sadly don't have anything better to do and have not the slightest skills in making own codes,lol.

Oh right the white one worked fine,no crashes at the beginning and no crashes in the random battles,but as theres no way to save at the moment and I don't have a savefile,which is further in the game,I can't say for sure if there will be some later on.

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
[/quote]

Oh no it works just fine for me,I always use NO$Zoomer,maybe should have mentioned it,I just try all the code to see if they really work,as I sadly don't have anything better to do and have not the slightest skills in making own codes,lol.

Oh right the white one worked fine,no crashes at the beginning and no crashes in the random battles,but as theres no way to save at the moment and I don't have a savefile,which is further in the game,I can't say for sure if there will be some later on.
[/quote]

Yay someone with the same case as me
biggrin.gif
No$Zoomer ftw

Mastermind_X

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Technically spoken, the second disabler isn't anything new. The old one for HG/SS NOPed out an infinite loop too... However thanks for the additions...
I'm currently dealing with the AP-module, trying to kill it with some effective patches. Is there any updated list with the problems occuring on the different flash card models?

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Mastermind_X said:
Technically spoken, the second disabler isn't anything new. The old one for HG/SS NOPed out an infinite loop too... However thanks for the additions...
I'm currently dealing with the AP-module, trying to kill it with some effective patches. Is there any updated list with the problems occuring on the different flash card models?

Nope...Every other flashcart is saving just fine...I think the problem lies with NO$GBA's save options. It looks like Pokemon B/W uses a different type of save.

Gotenks398

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mastermind-X , And Elixir you two people are a life saver.
Thanks much man. I'm loving the speed.

Yeah except for the saving part. But great effort. I hope there is a hope for something to make us able to save too
smile.gif

I also use No$zoomer and no freeze so far.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7