• Replies 135
  • Likes 1

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
If that's the matter, then probably we have to use Savedatafiler.

OK. :)
SaveDataFiler alone won't help. If there's a version check in the savegame loading, you'd have to modify the version number in the save (and there might be other changes in the save that prevent it from working)

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
SaveDataFiler alone won't help. If there's a version check in the savegame loading, you'd have to modify the version number in the save (and there might be other changes in the save that prevent it from working)

Oh, So it means we have to start our game from the very beginning if that ever happen?

aenoch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can confirm the cia version update is working for atleast omega ruby im using o3dsxl 9.5 emu i cant say its workng online tho since i got my gateway when i go to live competition on ruby or x it just sits at the receiving digital player id screen. the last real pokemon game i played was on gba. i played black on my tablet also how do you know if you have a nintendo id set up

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
when i go to live competition on ruby or x it just sits at the receiving digital player id screen
Heh, that feature is for offline events (or unlocking your battle box without internet if it was locked by a tournament)!
how do you know if you have a nintendo id set up
Go to its tab in settings/open eshop or miiverse and check for the double "sign in" popup/go to eshop and try downloading a demo! There's probably another method too...

Intimacygel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've now downloaded 1.3 ORAS and I can no longer play online. This blows. I use no mods or hacks and use only the retail card. All of my pokes were bred myself. I'm able to be matched with the person, see their team, pick my team. Then the match starts and it quits out saying communication was lost. This has happened 7 times in a row now so I'm ruling out internet connection and rage quits.

Anyone at all encounter this?

aenoch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh, that feature is for offline events (or unlocking your battle box without internet if it was locked by a tournament)!

Go to its tab in settings/open eshop or miiverse and check for the double "sign in" popup/go to eshop and try downloading a demo! There's probably another method too...
i cant access eshop lol this alo explains alot i thaught thats where i got online in the game lol

Intimacygel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've now downloaded 1.3 ORAS and I can no longer play online. This blows. I use no mods or hacks and use only the retail card. All of my pokes were bred myself. I'm able to be matched with the person, see their team, pick my team. Then the match starts and it quits out saying communication was lost. This has happened 7 times in a row now so I'm ruling out internet connection and rage quits.

Anyone at all encounter this?
Okay jesus tits what a sh!t show. 9 failed battles in a row and I FINALLY get a rating battle to work. Looks like everyone was just rage quitting. How often is that? 8 in a row!?!?!

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hmm, so no way to update on a retail cart...unless you update the system's firmware ?
If you're not using a New, you can use the emunand driver from rxtools!

Nintendo will release an update next week to repair this 1.3 update ^^
Wii 3.4, 3DS 9.4... I was there!

Okay jesus tits what a sh!t show. 9 failed battles in a row and I FINALLY get a rating battle to work. Looks like everyone was just rage quitting. How often is that? 8 in a row!?!?!
More stable than ACNL on a 100% legit game and system!

Reactions: breaktemp

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
Im a bit confused-i keep hearing people this update will only affect those who use the QR code feature in conjunction with PKHEX,am i right in think Powersaves and Cyber Gadget are safe then?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Metal tapes even