• Replies 135
  • Likes 1

ultralane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to update my oras without system updating without the use of anything external. A link to a useful turtial is probably better for me unless you can do simple explanations with each step seperated. (1. do this, 2 do that, ect.)

MidLevelCrisis

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Still need to update and see for myself, if i can let go of mh4u and xeno.. but I am truly astonished it improves the framerate. Might have been as simple as just telling the game it can use an extra 2 cores or higher cpu speed now, but still, when has a Nintendo game ever had a performance optimization update before? I also never expected them to update a game that came out before the NEW 3ds with improvement.

tekwarfare

Trophies
XP
Country
Still need to update and see for myself, if i can let go of mh4u and xeno.. but I am truly astonished it improves the framerate. Might have been as simple as just telling the game it can use an extra 2 cores or higher cpu speed now, but still, when has a Nintendo game ever had a performance optimization update before? I also never expected them to update a game that came out before the NEW 3ds with improvement.

What improves framerate and for what game?

I've dumped my Omega Ruby cartridge to my SD, I assume this dump does not contain the 1.3 patch, does it?

If I wanted to go online when I put my dump on a SKY3DS it would need the 1.3 update so how does that work?

MidLevelCrisis

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
sorry I actually posted in the wrong thread, there is one that talks about a framerate improvement. i dont have a old 3ds anymore to check, but I updated and tried horde and triple battles and it does seem pretty smooth, I remember the camera stuttering when swooping around the battlefield while it waits for your action. But it's nothing conclusive, if you can try it and report back.

Playing from a retail cartridge on a New 3DS XL, latest Firm.

emperorbob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I recently purchased a New Nintendo 3DS to replace my aging 3DS, and i'm wondering if I can patch as normal on the new 3DS and then shove the game into the old 3DS to still inject.

Do I need the patch to access my save file or..?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: