• Replies 135
  • Likes 1

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seem this update is really screw up. You can't trade the pokemon with this update. I did tried trade my pokemon from Alpha Sapphire to Omega Ruby that I want trade pokemon for Mawile and now it wont let me trade. Won't work on normal trade and GTS. So I need help here.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you are like me and have a 9.2 emunand you use for injection with an older update already downloaded, just backup your emunand. update emunand, download new update, and then restore emunand backup. you will be back on 9.2 with the new update.

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not too sure if someone has already asked this question, but I went through each page just to make sure, so I shall proceed in asking.

For those with retail carts: does this update combined with a console update stop people from using the QR Code injection method? Or does just the game update stop that method?

Dash_2

Hello I'm Dash!
Trophies
Website
www.gofundme.com
XP
Country
if you are like me and have a 9.2 emunand you use for injection with an older update already downloaded, just backup your emunand. update emunand, download new update, and then restore emunand backup. you will be back on 9.2 with the new update.
Why are you damn so smart that's I lobe and envy you man lol :)

That works with all updates I thought it would delete the updates or what not and would that work with all games even eshop games like updating shuffle and going back to 9.2?

nexuspunk

the mysterious one.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you know if they where gonna release a patch, the least they could do is patch the lag in every system damn it. lag is not pleasing to look at in a pokemon game, especially not in a 3D pokemon game.

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well I've got a 9.2 old 3DS and Pokemon ORAS, 1.2 update.

I've got to update it to play online but I don't want to update the system. Don't have Sky3DS or Gateway. (But I've got Cubic Ninja since a long time and obviously I can run the browser exploit)

Is there something I can do to update the game without leaving the 9.2 firmware?

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are you damn so smart that's I lobe and envy you man lol :)

That works with all updates I thought it would delete the updates or what not and would that work with all games even eshop games like updating shuffle and going back to 9.2?

it only works if you have the ticket for the downloaded game/update on your emunand. older updates use the same ticket so when you update and get the new update on your SD Card, the older emunand will still accept it.

zero2exe

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Well I've got a 9.2 old 3DS and Pokemon ORAS, 1.2 update.

I've got to update it to play online but I don't want to update the system. Don't have Sky3DS or Gateway. (But I've got Cubic Ninja since a long time and obviously I can run the browser exploit)

Is there something I can do to update the game without leaving the 9.2 firmware?

You can try Rxtools to use an Emunand and download the patch from the eshop.
(Rxtools can be found in the homebrew subforum. You will need to create an Emunand with the gateway launcher from the browser, but creating an Emunand doesn't require the gateway card. Since you have an update ticket just update that emunand and download the patch from the eshop and it will be available to use)

ultralane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can try Rxtools to use an Emunand and download the patch from the eshop.
(Rxtools can be found in the homebrew subforum. You will need to create an Emunand with the gateway launcher from the browser, but creating an Emunand doesn't require the gateway card. Since you have an update ticket just update that emunand and download the patch from the eshop and it will be available to use)

Can I have a guide to follow for that?

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Just download a CIA update (use google) for X/Y/ORAS, any region cia will work for any region X/Y/ORAS, apparently updates are region free(at least Pokemon updates), tested it out like 2 hours ago, installed 1.3 US AS patch for my EUR AS rom, worked fine even on N3DS.

ultralane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone pm me where I can download what I need? Thanks
is it downloaded from there? Trying to be as mistake free as possible
=

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat