Gaming Pokémon Global Link note says almost 6,000 people have been banned online for having altered save da

Guipradi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
it just hit me

If the Pokemon is owned by you and is modified, GL can read this if you send it to fight or you want to trade it in a GL environment and ban you, because this is a clear sign that the Pokemon is modified by your hand

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
it just hit me

If the Pokemon is owned by you and is modified, GL can read this if you send it to fight or you want to trade it in a GL environment and ban you, because this is a clear sign that the Pokemon is modified by your hand
Never had a battle with my illegal. Even because it'll give an error if it's illegal.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

will i get banned for Gamesync with rising sun or waning moon rom hack
Probably, I think.

Hyoretsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Wish all games were like Assassin's Creed, where they provide cheats for you, but you can't save after you activate them.

Reactions: Seriel

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
it just hit me

I illegal Pokemon cant be brought to battle not even Free Battles. The game will give you an error. So I dont think that would be the reason of the Ban. And if the pass through the check it mean theyre legal right?

BTW i changed my Game Sync ID but that also didnt work.

At this point its almost 80% confirmed it has to do with the items and key items

Guipradi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
But how can they tell if a pokémon is modified if its marked as legal?
The thing is taht it seems you sent the cyndaquil without the legal flag, so... That is my best guess

I illegal Pokemon cant be brought to battle not even Free Battles. The game will give you an error. So I dont think that would be the reason of the Ban. And if the pass through the check it mean theyre legal right?

At this point its almost 80% confirmed it has to do with the items and key items
Yeah, but @Kyek didn't modify his items, that's what puzzling me

Hyoretsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

I removed all hacked items from my game a month ago. Only things that remained were Z-crystals.

Kyek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I was providing a counter arguement to what you said earlier;
lets say I do this:
  • fresh new save file
  • complete the game
  • edit pokémon I capture or hatch (assuming all marked legal)
  • play online
doing this I would have modified pokémon owned by me but I don't think they could detect that

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I was providing a counter arguement to what you said earlier;
lets say I do this:
  • fresh new save file
  • complete the game
  • edit pokémon I capture or hatch
  • play online
doing this I would have modified pokémon owned by me but I don't think they could detect that
Thats what I'll do but thankfully I still have a save file befor the Elite4 which wasnt modified a single bit nor Synced with GL. But same trainer ID tho. Lets see

PrometheusG.

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Why you modify your TID and game sync to unban?also don't use earlier backups,it alters nothing. the solution is to unlink your GL account from your cartridge,cia, etc and start start a new game

Reactions: Guipradi

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I still have Marshadow's and Ash-Pikachu's.

Didn't hack mega stones
Cosplay Pikahu from ORAS are transformed into Ash's Pikachu when transferred to SuMo. So Ash's Pikachus are legal now with Pokebank

BTW are u banned?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, AncientBoi be like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxLoR6H7GxQ