Hacking Please help with browserhax

nero99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I am having a issue with loading browserhax on my 9.2 n3ds xl (I downgraded it from 10.3, did all the tricks, even formatting the system after downgrade). My problem is that I can access all websites perfectly fine. but when I load up browserhax, it boots up and freezes on the top screen being black with a few color pixels and the bottom screen being red. But before formatting and unlinking my nands, I was able to use browserhax to access gw to create my emunand. What causes this red screen freezing problem?? And how do I fix it?

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello. I am having a issue with loading browserhax on my 9.2 n3ds xl (I downgraded it from 10.3, did all the tricks, even formatting the system after downgrade). My problem is that I can access all websites perfectly fine. but when I load up browserhax, it boots up and freezes on the top screen being black with a few color pixels and the bottom screen being red. But before formatting and unlinking my nands, I was able to use browserhax to access gw to create my emunand. What causes this red screen freezing problem?? And how do I fix it?

Stop using browserhax and use it to install menuhax... it´s perfectly normal than browserhax give that errors after a few times

nero99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop using browserhax and use it to install menuhax... it´s perfectly normal than browserhax give that errors after a few times
I know. That's why I'm using browserhax. So I can install menuhax since I don't have ironhax and the old eshop has it deleted now.
Delete cookies
And browser content
I've tried that and it didn't help :/ what could have happened after creating emunand and unlinking my nands?? This has never happened to me before and I've been doing this since the hax first came out

nero99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it working. for some reason my micro sd was formatted back to exfat after formatting emunand. So I got it back to fat32.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-