Hacking Please anyone can made a ppf for the wiifit 001 error?

Dack

Trophies
XP
Country
You could also try converting the video mode in the main.dol, also using the Generic patch software, before putting them back into the ISO

watusi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dack said:
No problems -= glad it worked.

I really should mention that putting a file back in takes rather a long time on the instructions
smile.gif

Theoretically of course - you could always move the apploader.img from the freeloader disc into the wiifit image.......

Do you think doing this might fix the disc recognition problems that wiifree has with wii fit?

cheers for app, burning now. Gonna get the wii refitted with a better chip later this week

Dack

Trophies
XP
Country
Don't know
frown.gif

I wonder if it's got something to do with the order of the partitions. Wii Fit has update, installer, data. Most (all?) others have the installer and data reversed. The generic partition splitter on here could recombine them into a different order I suppose.

pytrisss

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
watusi said:
Dack said:
No problems -= glad it worked.

I really should mention that putting a file back in takes rather a long time on the instructions
smile.gif

Theoretically of course - you could always move the apploader.img from the freeloader disc into the wiifit image.......

Do you think doing this might fix the disc recognition problems that wiifree has with wii fit?

cheers for app, burning now. Gonna get the wii refitted with a better chip later this week

meeh, me too
smile.gif
to hell with you wiifree-like chip

watusi: Can you make a ppf afterwards? Thnx

basejumper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
go ghe said:
@basejumper
Hi, I tried your ppf patch on my NTSC-US Wii 3.2U wiikey clone modded, before drive check the game asks me to update. Would you mind to make a ppf removing also the update if it's possible? Thanks in advance

@Dack
Could you show us how to use your software?

Just use WiiregionFree 1.21 firstly on the iso and then apply ppf patch with patch-o-matic. Also the process that Dack is using is pretty much what I did, the only difference is I have creating a ppf patch for ease of use

go ghe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
tadeot said:
Yes , it work to me
But the bad Thing is that i only can watch the wiifit in Black and white in my ntsc tv with usa wii

If any of you have the real apploader from real proper Datel usa Freeloader , can make a ppf, to wiifit in ntsc version

@tadeot
Hi, I got Wii Fit game in color on my PAL TV (I'm not sure if the TV zone has something to do with this)

You may try the Video Mode Changer for your 2 main.dol files in Generic Wii Patcher, I did this right after removing the 001 error.

I also got a backup of 'USA' Freeloader, it is in fact a PAL version patched to NTSC. It is hard to find a real USA Freeloader iso

Dack said:
hi again Dack
wink.gif

I opened the Wii Fit PAL iso, it has one apploader.img in each of 3 partitions, I should apply the apploader from Freeloader to these 3 partitions, shouldn't I?

QUOTE(basejumper @ Apr 28 2008, 08:10 AM)
Just use WiiregionFree 1.21 firstly on the iso and then apply ppf patch with patch-o-matic. Also the process that Dack is using is pretty much what I did, the only difference is I have creating a ppf patch for ease of use
Whenever I used an Update Remove on the iso, either with WiiregionFree 1.21 or with WuM 1.0 the iso would be recognized by Disc Channel. I couldn't see if the ppf patch worked. Or maybe it is because of my wiikey clone chip

So that why I have to use the Freeloader now to skip the Update invitation after following Dack process.

Thanks for your help basejumper

Whats85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So is basejumpers ppf patch working on Wii Fit Pal (Repack edition) on Pal system? I only need a ppf patch that removes the 001 drivecheck ( no video change or region change).

Reason I ask this because some people said patch wasn't working.

Whats85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm removing the drivecheck myself now with wiiscrubber. Almost there but when you replaced main2.dol and main3.dol do you need to hit Clear and Save iso? Or just exit?

mastic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im getting confused at what we need to do here lol ( sorry ). the last ppf patch i used was the mario kart one that i just placed into the d/l i got and then burned. Then it worked, where do i get the ppf patch from so i can burn it. Sorry for being a total noob. Also will this work on the wiifree chip.

Big Thanks

pytrisss

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mastic said:
Im getting confused at what we need to do here lol ( sorry ). the last ppf patch i used was the mario kart one that i just placed into the d/l i got and then burned. Then it worked, where do i get the ppf patch from so i can burn it. Sorry for being a total noob. Also will this work on the wiifree chip.

Big Thanks

looks like wiifree and simillar are having trouble with the three partitions disc
frown.gif

tadeot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
fOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PAL WIIS
The most efficient way to play this game and with every chip avalable is using FREELOADER cause it is capable of load game in all the chips
If you dont like to use freeloader every time you load the game
Then the solution is extract the aploader present in patition 1 and then input the only aploader that is in trhe datel freeloader, then burn the iso and it is selfboot with freeloader
if you need to update, ten you boot a second time and now the question for you acept the update appears
No other things is needed with this method, Work ok for me ussing wiiscruber to make this changues, But as my wii and tv are ntsc i only can play in black and withe

Is needed tto pay atention, cause if you extract the aqploader with trucha it apears named .bin and with scrubber is .img then if you need rename for proper extention

pytrisss

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tadeot said:
fOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PAL WIIS
The most efficient way to play this game and with every chip avalable is using FREELOADER cause it is capable of load game in all the chips
If you dont like to use freeloader every time you load the game
Then the solution is extract the aploader present in patition 1 and then input the only aploader that is in trhe datel freeloader, then burn the iso and it is selfboot with freeloader
if you need to update, ten you boot a second time and now the question for you acept the update appears
No other things is needed with this method, Work ok for me ussing wiiscruber to make this changues, But as my wii and tv are ntsc i only can play in black and withe

Is needed tto pay atention, cause if you extract the aqploader with trucha it apears named .bin and with scrubber is .img then if you need rename for proper extention

Unfortunately, I have tried this and even with freeloader my wii is unable to load the disc completely
smile.gif
so I just need a new chip. I friend of mine o another forum said he got the same trouble as I and he just ripped the chip of his wii and now the disc works ok.

basejumper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mastic said:

Big Thanks

If you used the ppf for Mario Kart, all I did in my patch is follow the same procedure, except I didnt need to regionfree the image and Wiifit now lods fine without the 001 error. No harm in giving it a try with yours.

CODEhttp://rapidshare.com/files/110741623/wiifit-patch.ppf.html

D

Deleted User

Thank you for this great application Dack!

I've removed the 001 error on a PAL Wii with the old WiiFree chip but now I get a black screen for 2-3 seconds after starting the disc (which is recognized just fine) and the Wii restarts (doing the little TV channels animation and throwing me back to the home screen)... That's something I've never seen before. Is there anyone with the same error? And, what do you think, could that be due to a bad burn? :|

D

Deleted User

Sorry for doubleposting but I just had to share my happiness!
biggrin.gif

It works!

The problem was with using the wrong release. The repack doesn't work! The original release by Ambition works!

Thanks again Dack! ^^

watusi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So are you saying you have managed to get wii fit working on a wii free chip using wiiscrubber? Have you done anything other than remove the 001 errors?

yadster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I used Wiiscrubber to remove the 001 errors in partions 2 and 3, burnt at 4x using nero 6.6 using Memorex DVD-R but couldn't get it to work on my Pal wiifree chipped wii. Hope someone can suss out how to get this working on wiifree wii's.

D

Deleted User

Well, I've gotten to the part where I have to attach the Balance Board. Naturally, as I don't have it yet, I couldn't get it to work.

OK, so here are the details of my setup, maybe it'll help...

ISO: Wii.Fit.PAL.WII-AMBITION (not the repack, the original release!)
CHIP: WiiFree, or a WiiFree clone. It was sold as a WiiKey but I can't update it. The fact that it's a WiiFree should be fortified by the fact that I can change settings via the WiiFree config DVD.
WORK: Removing the 001 errors from the main.dol file in the 2 aforementioned partitions.
MEDIA: Traxdata ValuePack (extreme cheap DVDs, about 37 cents a piece
smile.gif
)
BURN SPEED: 8x (max speed for the media, although I have to say, I burn everything else at 4x but this was the 4th disc already and I didn't want to wait that long before retries
smile.gif
)

All of my burned discs are recognized - they show up on the Home Screen and I'm able to press Start. The first disc was done bad on my part, didn't follow the instructions - result: Error 001. The second was done to a T and the result was that the game seemed to start (black screen) but then just restarted my Wii back to the Home Screen. The third disc was with the PPF posted in this thread. Still a no go. These three were burns of the repacked AMBITION ISO. Then I tried with the original and Dack's instructions. Hell, it worked!
biggrin.gif

One more thing, maybe that helped. I've put in my WiiFree config disc and changed the drive speed back to medium and turned off region patching. I've set the thing to low many months ago so that I wouldn't hear the disc spinning and wanted to reset it to default values this way.

Hope you guys get lucky or something too.
smile.gif

Tomorrow I'm gonna hopefully get the Balance Board and report if everything's working.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    N @ NoiseCommander3DS: https://youtu.be/cAo4TuKIz6s