Hacking Please anyone can made a ppf for the wiifit 001 error?

dasfteg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hate2.gif
my wii with wiifree not read the original copy of wiifit

please made a ppf patch for the backup

watusi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
do you get a 001 error or does it just not recognise the disc? I have a wiifree chip and both the original and the backup won't even display in the disc channel.

gb1234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I do get the Wii Fit in the Disc Channel, but then get a 001 error. Any clever resourceful person who could put together a ppf for Wii Fit PAL ??

Wiikey 3.2E

Thanks

GB

boobooman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can't you just update your wiikey? my orginal fit disc works fine with wiikey 1.9g didnt even have to update from disc
smile.gif

mastic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Same here trying to use the original disc with wiifree and version 3.2e but i dont even get the disc picture up on my wii. Even took it back to the shop thinking it was a dodgy disc but its not. Hope someone can make a fix for this or can we go back somehow to a earlier version insted of 3.2 e and this time dont install the wii fit channel.

gb1234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
boobooman said:
Can't you just update your wiikey? my orginal fit disc works fine with wiikey 1.9g didnt even have to update from disc
smile.gif

Sadly not, I've got one of those (thankfully few) wiikeys that won't/can't update!! Through the creation of the ppfs I've managed to get SMG and MarioKart working so here's hoping for another ppf
bow.gif

go ghe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's worse for me because I can't see the Wii Fit game loaded in Game Channel but an invite to Update

I have a NTSC US wii with wiikey clone, 3.2U, updated to 3.1v3 last week. When I insert the original Wii Fit PAL disc, it still asks me to update. What should I do? Thank you very much for your help

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
gb1234 said:
boobooman said:
smile.gif

Sadly not, I've got one of those (thankfully few) wiikeys that won't/can't update!! Through the creation of the ppfs I've managed to get SMG and MarioKart working so here's hoping for another ppf
bow.gif
Sounds like a broken connection.

Make sure that the last connection is correctly soldered...
Becurse even if its not soldered the chip would work but the WiiKey uses it for its update function.

pytrisss

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hi there,
Having the same trouble, bought the original wii fit.
First of, the update from the original did not work, it got stuck.
So i downloaded an iso, the update finnished just fine but then I get the 001 unauthorized
If I try to load the original, it wont even show up.
God dammit
frown.gif

Someone please make a "disc check removed" trucha signer version or I am going get crazy.
Thank you guys

mastic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
superrob said:
Well if you got a Wiifree then you could just reflash it to a Yoasm
wink.gif

How hard is it for a noob to do this and where to get it from. I never fitted the chip and have never attempted to flash anything ( apart from the wife lol ). Also if i flashed it would i lose all my settings and saves.

Dack

Trophies
XP
Country
I've got something that I believe would work
smile.gif

But I anadvertently moved instead of copied the ISO file. As a result I cannot create the PPF
frown.gif

If someone wants to try the software out under the conditions:
1. They don't share it (as it's still a test version and needs some tweaking for full functionality)
2. They create a PPF file for everyone else to share - if it works correctly that is.

If so then post on here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol