1. DarkCoffe64

Italy
    Oh look, 'nother 2 old Nes games everyone and their grandmas has played, and...

Oh wait, I got this confused with Nintendo's for a sec, ahah, this is as least a bit better.

Scott_pilgrim likes this.
  2. Crazystato

Crazystato GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    images (5).jpeg

Wiki'd and Scott_pilgrim like this.
  3. gaga941021

gaga941021 GBAtemp Regular

Hungary
    What's the point of that?
    Next-gen update is not even out.

Edit: Oh, I saw that the next-gen update is coming on the 2nd. That's so cool then!

Last edited by gaga941021, Jan 28, 2021
    SuperDan likes this.
  4. Blaze163

Blaze163 The White Phoenix's purifying flame.

Not a bad month. Been meaning to pick up Control for a while, and them giving us the Ultimate Edition instead of the basic version so we get all the DLC as well is unusually generous. I tried Concrete Genie on rental months ago but the motion controls were impossible. I hear they got patched out though so maybe I'll try it again. It looked interesting, I just couldn't get it to do anything. Pity the other one is PS5 only since even if a PS5 became available and wasn't immediately scalped, I can't justify that kind of expense during lockdown when the future of my finances is unsure at best. I get why they're doing it but it's just not realistic to expect people to burn hundreds of pounds right now, especially when the console has basically no real killer apps yet.

5. SuperDan

SuperDan Im Aware ... Im Unaware

United States
    im probably the only one that really isnt that impressed with PS5 yet ..too big ...i dont like the controller is still like my PC more ...just waiting for the exclusives atm ...

6. supersaiyandoyle

Newcomer

United States
    I knew I'd get control as a PS+ game, good thing I waited.

7. Spoxx

Spoxx Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    Gonna try Destruction Allstars

8. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer
    Reporter

United Kingdom
    Had a go on Concrete Genie (controller only) for a little while (did first masterpiece and rinsed most of the previous sections). The motion controls are odd but generally workable.

Some nice animations and art. Think I would rather play Psychonauts again though as it has me in that mood.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - PlayStation, February, revealed