PlayStation 3 - Mystery Commercial

naruses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Final Fantasy vs Call Of Duty
rofl2.gif

Maybe a VIP Service because they ask the girl if they can enter into the room. It probably implements some games like FF and COD

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are some people are saying LBP? MM said they were taking a break from LBP.
I think it might be that Call of Duty game for the Vita I heard so much about, but then again, it could be Sony trying their hand at a FPS.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameWinner said:
Why are some people are saying LBP? MM said they were taking a break from LBP.
I think it might be that Call of Duty game for the Vita I heard so much about, but then again, it could be Sony trying their hand at a FPS.
because the orb in the tray is a score bubble from LBP, just because there is a reference to LBP in the trailer doesn't mean a new game has to come out, there were also tons of other references

I think either the Home Revamp or a subscription service for PS3's greatest hits both sound plausible.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually it's a Playstation 4 teaser and those are in game graphics.

Not really, who knows what it is. Odds are it'll be terribly disappointing. I remember Capcom hyping the shit out of some mystery reveal and it was just a Dead Rising 2 viral marketing site. Shit like this happens.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1