Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
CarbonX13 said:
Nebz said:
... some miracle that allows Cross Game Chat.
You know, that could be a possibility with the nature of the trailer combining what seems to be aspects of different games with a buzz going on beyond that door...
unsure.gif
lol tiz exactly why I mentioned it. I'm just extremely doubtful on that idea because of the news from some time ago with it not being possible or some nonsense
frown.gif

hova1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i'm thinking it's Vita related but i like the ad though
edit: btw, October 5 is one day after the iPhone 5 announcement. So maybe Sony feels like they HAVE to announce something Vita related

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the date given isn't too far; I can't wait to see what it will be.

Could range anywhere from an exact Vita release date to the announcement that they've bought/plan to buy a developer.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IGN said the dish with all the currency might resemble a new pay to play service they might be implementing. I lol'd
laugh.gif

Then I thought they might be serious.
unsure.gif
Not likely.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
It might be an announcement of a new system where playing will give you virtual moneyz that you can spend on outfits and knick-knacks for your avatar on a social networking virtual lobby that looks like Second Life.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that seems more likely and a much better idea. That would encourage people to play online more, well playstation home anyways.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Veho said:
It might be an announcement of a new system where playing will give you virtual moneyz that you can spend on outfits and knick-knacks for your avatar on a social networking virtual lobby that looks like Second Life.

You mean adding points to the trophy system and actually be able to spend those points? That be great. Something microsoft should of did with the gamertag points.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The soldiers were the hackers, the women was the server security, and the orb was the weak-point.
The soldiers sneaked in, accessed the weak-point, and went into the bustling room, full of the customers' personal data.

The ad obviously shows that Sony is going to make it much easier for the hackers to get what they want.

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
It's the PlayStation Home revamp, there's references to loads of PS3 games in there. Metal Gear Rex pops up early on, the orb from LittleBigPlanet, Killzone Helghast, Resistance weapons...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I get what they were trying to say but what the ad actually says is "we tried to cram a ton of... +1