Homebrew PKSM - a complete portable Pokemon Save Manager with integrated bank

omegazeroINFI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive tried installing this via fbi on a friends 3ds and it keeps giving the error

failed to receive a status code.

anyone know whats up?

EDIT: nvm, it his 3ds wasnt connected to my internet like i thought it was.

Last edited by omegazeroINFI,

laramie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some suggestions I have are;
Full 1-7 gen support
Bank Box renaming
Take the functionality within pksm and apply it to older generations.
Make a bank compatible with those gens. and maybe try to implement a sorting and loading of different generation banks?

Great work! I can't wait to see what your next update holds.

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some suggestions I have are;
Full 1-7 gen support
Bank Box renaming
Take the functionality within pksm and apply it to older generations.
Make a bank compatible with those gens. and maybe try to implement a sorting and loading of different generation banks?

Great work! I can't wait to see what your next update holds.
I could see gen 3 support, but right now gen 2 still isn't on VC, wonder how you would do it there.

laramie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could see gen 3 support, but right now gen 2 still isn't on VC, wonder how you would do it there.
I didn't think about gen 2... or three... I know the developer doesn't support piracy and whatnot. I can agree with them, VC may not be supported due to his wishes. If iirc he did say he will never support flash carts which i get.. Maybe skip gen 2-3 since obv we don't have legit usage without a flashcart, gba hb, or vc injection.

Shruikan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thank you very much
In conjunction with PKSM and JKSM are wonderful.
I no longer have the time I had before playing Pokemon, this helps me to save a lot of time. Thank you so much!

xcoretemp

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nice work dude, is it possible to implement the feature to edit playersettings? like money, playtime and such. Thank you for your hard work =)

neto333

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can i get banned if i transfer a pokemon from ORAS to sun/moon? cause currently i think there is not an official way to transfer them.

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@neto333 Why would you get banned? The only thing you can do with them online is to put them in the GTS (and it would be useless, because no one could take them for a trade).

Last edited by AyanamiRei,

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
so all pokemons that exist in Sun and Moon even tho they are from using Mass Injection, can they be traded or used in battle online?

i understand that pokemons which does not exist in Alola region cannot be traded or unsafe online but what about those pokemons like Pichu or Litten for example that exists in the region but came from PKSM Mass Injection are they safe for trading or battling?

also the mythical pokemons i noticed have PKSM as the OT name which is obviously not possible are they safe online as soon as official pokebank update is up? or i find a way to put them back in X/Y/ORAS are they safe to trade online or store in current official pokebank? sorry for the many questions..

im afraid of experimenting as ive never experienced a ban in my life and just the thought of it is a nightmare since i cant afford anymore new console due to financial reasons..

Last edited by owek1,

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@EventAssistant Someone who received a Lunaala (made from PKSM database then fixed to lv.100 by me) from me a few days ago got the "corrupted save" error today. He's pretty certain it comes from the lunaala, this pokémon being "the only hacked one" he had in his save.
Am I stupid to think he is imagining things? (I gave this pokémon to a lot of other persons, and my save and at least five or six others are fine)

@neto333 That's exactly why. They are identified as pokémon teleported from Hoenn (it's said on their info). So they have a black hexagon mark (6th generaton games). Even a species who's available in Sun/Moon won't go through Nintendo online filters if it is marked as a Hoenn specimen. The only thing you can do with them online (currently) is to put them on the GTS, but I checked that with someone and the filters are effective in the other way: a player won't be able to find the hoenn/6th gen. pokémon on the GTS.

@owek1 It depends on the origin informations they wear. If the generated Pichu coming from PKSM database is from Alola, there will be no problem. Simply check the informations in game.
For the mythical creatures (and other events-only pokémon with fixed trainer IDs), just use the events injection feature of the program and you'll have more conventional trainers IDs. Of course, I would rather inject an ORAS (or XY) event in ORAS (XY) before putting it in Sun/Moon but that's just me.
Note: are you sure it is impossible to get some of those mythes with a player's ID? Because Magearna (for a recent example) got my ID upon reception.

Last edited by AyanamiRei,

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@EventAssistant Someone who received a Lunaala (made from PKSM database then fixed to lv.100 by me) from me a few days ago got the "corrupted save" error today. He's pretty certain it comes from the lunaala, this pokémon being "the only hacked one" he had in his save.
Am I stupid to think he is imagining things? (I gave this pokémon to a lot of other persons, and my save and at least five or six others are fine)

He's imagining things. Save corrupts when the checksum recalculation go wrong, and this happens when the user is saving his progresses, in game. I think he shut-down his console when his save wasn't fully recalculated yet.

Reactions: AyanamiRei

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@AyanamiRei regarding mythical pokemons im talking about those like Volcanion or Diance, or Mew especially from the 20th Anniv distribution which wont have your OT ID..probably glitched Mew from Red/Blue/Yellow if it survives pokebank transfer will have yours but otherwise those pokemons won't have your ID and will stand out as obvious hacks or injects.. i think the solution would be is to replace them with your own and probably breed those poke's from PKSM that are breedable to make sure they are legal, im planning to do that anyway, so , the whole Mass Injection is still very helpful regardless as some pokemons are version exclusives or hard to find and i will just replace legendaries and mythicals with official ones like from wondercard injects or those that i personally caught in-game like you adviced..still this app makes the goal easier or achievable to make your own living dex..:yay3ds:

Last edited by owek1,
Reactions: AyanamiRei

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa, Last job Ancient went to, he got fired for drinking on the job. +1