Homebrew PKSM - a complete portable Pokemon Save Manager with integrated bank

RequiemWasStolen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
No, you will have to backup the save files and edit them in the computer instead. Checkpoint for 3DS can backup both 3DS and Nintendo DS save files. Then copy back the edited save files to the 3DS and restore from those backups
I see, is there any particular reason why that feature isn't included?

MegaMarkLM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey so umm
I'm playing the StormSilver rom hack, I used a script to activate rematches for all trainers, and now the gym leaders disappeared and I cannot progress in the game. Is there a way to undo this? Can someone make a script to disable gym leader rematches? Would that work?
Sorry I don't know the default values for the gym leaders, otherwise I would just make a script to disable the gym leaders rematches.

**EDIT**

Welp, I saw there was documentation, read a bit, compared on HxD my current save with a backup of my previous save that I thankfully had, found the gym leader values, created my own script and now I can reset gym leader battles. I hope this doesn't have adittional consequences but hey, it works I guess lol.

I'll share my script, it's still basically untested except for Morty, which had disappeared previously and now can be battled. I'll share later how the rest of the gym leaders were affected, if at all.

**EDIT 2**

Well Falkner's still gone, but I already fought him in the story so I don't think it matters. Still, I'll go over the values again with a new save to make sure what the actual values should be for each gym leader to reset their rematches.

Attachments

• Reset Gym Leaders.7z
    219 bytes · Views: 7
Last edited by MegaMarkLM,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game +1