Homebrew PKSM - a complete portable Pokemon Save Manager with integrated bank

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Multipurpose and portable save manager for generations IV to VII, programmed in C++.

• Supports original cartridges and digital copies of games from DPPt to LGPE
  • Allows on-the-fly modifications to all of your data
  • Allows internal and resizable offline storage to store your Pokémon
  • Capable of running custom scripts to allow injection of arbitrary data into your saves
  • Interfaces with multiple ad-hoc programs running on your computer, web browser or smartphone
  • Capable of scanning QR codes to inject both .pkx files or event wondercards
  • Contains an offline wondercard database to get events from old distributions
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly edited Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware edited Pokémon are in use.

Screenshots

Documentation
Please refer to the PKSM wiki for detailed documentation.

Installation
This software works on CFW and Rosalina-based Homebrew Launchers. An internet connection is required when first launching PKSM.

Entrypoint Instructions
CFW Install the PKSM.cia file provided in the release page with your favourite installer. You can now launch the application from the Home Menu
Rosalina HBL Copy the PKSM.3dsx file provided in the release page into your SD card. You can now launch PKSM from a Rosalina-based Homebrew Launcher
Initial launch will require your system to be connected to the internet. This is needed to download the additional assets required for the application to launch. If your system is not connected to the internet, PKSM will return back to your menu.

Applications compatible with PKSM
  • serveLegality: PC tool to check and fix a pkmn's legality. (Development on hold)
  • PKHeX: Generates .pk7, .pk6, .wc7, .wc6 QR codes scannable from PKSM. Runs on PC.
  • MysteryGiftBot: Generates .wc7 QR codes scannable from PKSM. Runs on Twitter.
  • servepkx: multiplatform tool to send .pk7, .pk6, .wc7full, .wc6full, .wc7, .wc6 files to PKSM. Requires a web browser or JRE. (Support on hold)
  • PKSM-Scripts: a toolkit to develop and compile .pksm and .c scripts.
Working path
  • Additional assets are located at /3ds/PKSM/assets/
  • Automatic save backups are located at /3ds/PKSM/backups
  • Extra storage data is located at /3ds/PKSM/banks
  • .pkx and .wcx dumps are located in /3ds/PKSM/dumps
  • Custom scripts are located in 3ds/PKSM/scripts
  • Custom background songs are located in 3ds/PKSM/songs
Troubleshooting
Before submitting an issue, have a look through the issues page, because your question may have already been answered in the past.

Please only submit consistent issues (submitting your environment and which version of PKSM you're running, for example). Duplicate issues will be closed without any reply.

We'll not reply to issues related to versions of PKSM different from the latest stable release currently available.

You can get real-time support by joining FlagBrew's discord server.

Building
PKSM has the following dependencies:

• The latest version of ctrulib, citro3d, citro2d, 3ds-curl and SDL_mixer with their dependancies. All of these should be installed from devKitPro pacman.
  • 3dstool, bannertool and makerom, if you want to be able to compile a .cia build of PKSM.
  • The latest version of Python 3.x and the GitPython library.
  • node.js, pandoc, wkhtmltopdf and github-wikito-converter to be able to build the HTML documentation.
To compile, clone the repository with all submodules (git clone --recursive https://github.com/FlagBrew/PKSM.git if initially cloning, git submodule init and git submodule update if running from an existing clone) and run make all.

Credits
  • piepie62 and Admiral-Fish for the immense amount of dedication they put into the project
  • dsoldier for the gorgeous graphic work
  • SpiredMoth, trainboy2019 and all the scripters for making PKSM-Scripts great
  • Archit Date for serveLegality
  • Allen and zaksabeast for servepkx
  • The whole FlagBrew team for collaborating with us
  • kwsch and SciresM for PKHeX, memecrypto and documentation
  • fincs and WinterMute for citro2d and devkitARM
  • kamronbatman and ProjectPokemon.org for EventsGallery
  • Methylnaltrexone, Y0ndaime, Gudf, forthepokemans, CaptainBarnaklez for the translations
  • Subject21_J and all the submitters for PKSM's icon
  • Mewmore for the default background music
  • Allen, piepie62 and all the contributors for the documentation
  • All the past contributors to the project
  • All the patrons and the huge amount of supporters that this project has gained over the year
without you, this project wouldn't have existed. Thank you.

Support us
If you appreciate our work, you can support us on Patreon!

License
This project is licensed under the GNU GPLv3. Additional Terms 7.b and 7.c of GPLv3 apply to this. See LICENSE for details.

Visit us on flagbrew.org.

Last edited by EventAssistant,
D

Deleted User

Is there any way you can change the species? It works good for me so far.

Thunder Hawk

Firefox Master Race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PKSM
AIO save editor for NDS/3DS pkmn games

Formerly known as EventAssistant, this app allows you to:

• Inject more than 1660 wondercards in your games, from HGSS to XYORAS (and will support Sun/Moon soon);
  • Edit your boxes and clone stuff with a intuitive touch interface;
  • Free integrated bank with up to 150 boxes to store your stuff offline;
  • Editor to set money, items and much more;
  • Multiple functions to check which event distribution is active;
  • more to discover!

Thanks to:
  • @dsoldier for the gorgeous graphic work
  • Smealum for ctrulib, Xerpi for sf2d
  • Kaphotics for PKHeX and being an awesome guy
  • J-K-D for direct save import/export and being awesome
  • Slashcash for PCHex++ and Strackeror for PCHex
  • Gocario for PKBrew
  • TuxSH for TWLSaveTool
  • MarcusD for romfs support
  • Nba_Yoh for received flags fix
  • Hamcha for cybertrust.h and digicert.h
  • PPorg for most of wc6/wc7 included here
  • Simona, Carlo, Matteo for fill.c work
  • Shai, Federico, YodaDaCoda, /u/SatansRoommate for tests
  • Alex, Immersion, Hat3Mond4ys, sgtkwol for descriptions
  • Paul, Kian for a few wc6
  • Majickhat55 for few collections and descriptions
  • Poutros for N's collection
How to compile it?
You need latest ctrulib, sf2d, sftd, sfil, citro3d and Xerpi's portlibs. You need a rsf template to be able to compile a .cia build.

Downloads

Old thread
Finally! I was wonder where this thread was!
Hm, I wonder why Friendship is always locked at 0..

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be awesome if this would be updated as time goes on to support gen 1-7 kinda like a pkhex but on the go if not it's all good.

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
When I run this it generates its data folder at sd:/3ds/data/PKSM. Is it possible for this to be something like sd:/PKSM/ instead?

Leslie White

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried it yesterday and I love it ! Shout outs for your work, it's exactly what I was looking for :)

Would it be possible in a next update to change the pokemon sex and to transfer multiple pokemon from the boxes to the bank though ?

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Would it be possible in a next update to change the pokemon sex and to transfer multiple pokemon from the boxes to the bank though ?
1) In the future
2) You already can. SWAP option puts the current box in the latest box you visited in the other mode

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ah, okay then. Its presence in the /3ds/ folder disrupts the organisation of my apps in the homebrew launcher. I suppose I'll stick with using PKHeX for now.
Also JKSM (one of the builds, I think that has been reverted) and Freeshop use that folder to store their datas. If you use one of them, you shouldn't have noticed it until now

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Also JKSM (one of the builds, I think that has been reverted) and Freeshop use that folder to store their datas. If you use one of them, you shouldn't have noticed it until now
For me, the .3dsx of JKSV uses sd:/JKSV/ (and I was hoping to use the .3dsx of this on my stock N3DS, so Freeshop is moot).

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey EvenAssistant, I'm having an issue with PKSM 3.0.2
Whenever I load up my Sun save file and make changes to my pokemon, then press start to save, it'll exit to the home menu and when I go back to check, none of the changes are there. I never had this issue til now, but then I guess I never used gen7 with this til now.

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey EvenAssistant, I'm having an issue with PKSM 3.0.2
Whenever I load up my Sun save file and make changes to my pokemon, then press start to save, it'll exit to the home menu and when I go back to check, none of the changes are there. I never had this issue til now, but then I guess I never used gen7 with this til now.
Why are you using 3.0.2? It's a completely outdated version of the application

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1