Homebrew PKSM - a complete portable Pokemon Save Manager with integrated bank

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He already answered. Yes it's possible to to them up to Gen 7. But they won't be considered legal. Best to wait till game patch and back patch or they will be deemed illegal. You can bring them but not legal, no trading or battling wifi. Not sure if local allows you. Just be patient. I spent 6 months in the hospital after dying during heart surgery and another year in a wheelchair because I became disabled and couldn't feel below my legs till i had strength to use a cane. You only need to wait a few weeks tops.
I'm talking about INTO GEN 6 NOT 7. will they be illegal THERE? else, would using pokebank help at all? or would cloning from a save editor do anything?

I am trying to find a clear and concise answer to if I can bring my HG up to ANY 3ds pokemon game and keep them legal

JCCG1989

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm talking about INTO GEN 6 NOT 7. will they be illegal THERE? else, would using pokebank help at all? or would cloning from a save editor do anything?

I am trying to find a clear and concise answer to if I can bring my HG up to ANY 3ds pokemon game and keep them legal

Yes they'll be legal... LOL, this scrub.

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it, thanks. Might just save edit them in then, since it would be easier and cheaper since bank costs money :(
Yea it's easier but since I don't really know what happens in each transfer. Since to get a legit gen 4 to gen 6 you would first need to transfer them to gen 5 I believe and then use poketransporter that comes with the bank.

Edit: if you still want to save edit them, then I recommend using pkhex since it's a little more polished when it comes to these things but I still think it would be iffy with the legal status.

Last edited by lonewolf08,

Dogenberg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
After editing a shellos it turned into the west sea version (the pink one which is not available il SuMo) how can i turn it back into the east sea version?

Guipradi

Trophies
XP
Country
After editing a shellos it turned into the west sea version (the pink one which is not available il SuMo) how can i turn it back into the east sea version?
You currently can't change forms. Try PKHex in PC as it supports forms change

Xortes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, thank you for this amazing homebrew! I have some suggestions to the homebrew.
I read a bit of this topic, and i was trying to make a competitive alola Muk with egg moves, since the homebrew can't generate alola Muk I thought it could be a good idea use a breeded egg of another specie and edit the specie, since the memorys would be i met it in a egg with my OT I wouldn't have any problems about legallity, but homebrew can't edit the specie of a previous generated pokémon. In order to solve my alola Muk problem I breeded a Grimmer altered it moves,relearn moves and level in PKSM, later used a rare candy to evolve it, but it was much work i think.... So i suggest to input species editting and alola forms support on the next update.

ss4adib

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there anyway to fix the stats bug that happens if you edit a Pokémon in your team? I changed a few IVs of a team Pokémon and now it's no longer 'legal' as it shows weird stats :(

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got it. only thing i dont like is when i open the E-shop, since I lose my DLC from the .CIAs (but i can just re-install them). Guess I will just have to buy a bank membership for one month. My friend has some gen 5 pokemon games that I can use to transfer, but thanks guys.

dsoldier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Is there anyway to fix the stats bug that happens if you edit a Pokémon in your team? I changed a few IVs of a team Pokémon and now it's no longer 'legal' as it shows weird stats :(
Next release. In the meantime you can put the Pokemon in a PC box, it fixes the stats.

Texascfdad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got it. only thing i dont like is when i open the E-shop, since I lose my DLC from the .CIAs (but i can just re-install them). Guess I will just have to buy a bank membership for one month. My friend has some gen 5 pokemon games that I can use to transfer, but thanks guys.
Bank membership is 5 dollars for the year. May as well use it more than a month

zero2exe

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Does any of you guys have any cool idea for the app? Bag editor is out of the question btw
I was wondering if it would be possible to add some sort of mass cloning option... Like you select a pokemon, the "mass clone" option appears and after you select it whenever you press the A button that pokemon is cloned over the current slot until you press B to exit the mode.

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Suggestions:
- extend the support of 5th generation games beyond the events injection,
- like the above, a shorter way to clone a dozen times or more the same spécimen,
- aknowledge the various forms of certain species,
- aknowledge the ultimate training effect and propose a way to apply it in the editor,
- make the pkmn generation database accessible to edition (maybe external files we could open and edit on a PC?)
- downloaded ruleset editor if possible (SM)
- a better way to navigate in the pokémon generation database (maybe with keys input)

Last edited by AyanamiRei,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I always feel like the total should be higher... Like I feel like I forgot to buy something