Stitchu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
kevledev.fr
XP
Country
France
Manurocker you can't generate normal forms even in eggs. It is not legit until Pokemon Bank update.

You can maybe play it in games, but not play it online or trade it :x

Last edited by Stitchu,

Manurocker95

Game Developer & Pokémon Master
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain
Manurocker you can't generate normal forms even in eggs. It is not legit until Pokemon Bank update.

You can maybe play it in games, but not play it online or trade it :x

Ikr, but i mean for alola forms or regular pokémon that can be catched in Alola. For example, you can catch a Bagon in SuMo, but generating one makes it from kalos instead from Alola.

And I wanna know how to generate an alola form. The egg was just an idea (for having egg moves when generating the mon)

Last edited by Manurocker95,

Stitchu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
kevledev.fr
XP
Country
France
Sorry didn't understand your sentence ! I was thinking you were talking about Pokémon with Alola form, and generate one with a normal form (like Meowth)

Didn't try PKSM at this moment, but is it editing the Sun/Moon save ? Or just updating the Bank ?

Manurocker95

Game Developer & Pokémon Master
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain
Sorry didn't understand your sentence ! I was thinking you were talking about Pokémon with Alola form, and generate one with a normal form (like Meowth)

Didn't try PKSM at this moment, but is it editing the Sun/Moon save ? Or just updating the Bank ?

It edits the save file and yeah, now it generates a regular form instead of alola one. xD

MollyChan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wonder, is the ability to change a Pokemon's forme going to be a feature soon?
I guess the main thing for it would be editing the alola formes, but I know I personally would like such a feature to get some of the currently-unused formes, like hat Pikachu and painted Magearna

DarkenedMatter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what exactly is it doing when I inject the living dex stuff? I realize you get the pokemon placed into your boxes but the majority are ITA in my boxes. Is there a way to set OT and region for the pokemon?

Guipradi

Trophies
XP
Country
So what exactly is it doing when I inject the living dex stuff? I realize you get the pokemon placed into your boxes but the majority are ITA in my boxes. Is there a way to set OT and region for the pokemon?
Seeing as the dev is Italian, the Poke are Italian, Using some function he could in the future make all those pokemon have the same region as your save

ChicagoMel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did notice the previous gen stuff with generating. And that they don't show up in the dex. You have to put them in the daycare and pull them out again to register in the dex.

Guipradi

Trophies
XP
Country
Does any of you guys have any cool idea for the app? Bag editor is out of the question btw
  • Gen 1 editing + Porting from Gen I to Gen VII. I think there was a Gen I to Gen VI transporter around.
  • Ribbon editing if possible
  • The ability to read from a Gen III Pokemon CIA and port from there to bank(?) (Would that even be possible, in theory reading the .sav from the CIA wouldn't be ULTRA MAJOR issue, injecting would be the issue, though)(EDIT: Yeah, I remember now that it is indeed an issue, reading .savs from gba cias requires the last title to be loaded).
  • Importing .pkm (surely it was on your to-do list, but mentioning it though if it's not implemented)
If anything comes up I'll give more ideas around here. I think most of useful and awesome features are already implemented, again NICE JOB and kuddos to the dev team. This app is super useful.

Last edited by Guipradi,

Merch

Tutorial God, Apparently.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.olivebowlgraphics.weebly.com
XP
Country
United States
I got this comment earlier today, & I feel like it had to be shared because of the current state of the Homebrew Community right now. @EventAssistant
95XEHic.jpg

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Quick question: will there be any chance of trying to get form changes on another update? I'm curious.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does any of you guys have any cool idea for the app? Bag editor is out of the question btw
Probably form changing, editing the TID & SID, legality checker, aesthetic (just for the lols), the ability to switch between Hackmons & Legal Mons on your own free will, creating Eggs, & for the heck of it, region changing on any Pokémon. Setting a low anticipation, because I just wanna be surprised with the next update.

Last edited by Merch,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I always feel like the total should be higher... Like I feel like I forgot to buy something