Picofly AIO Thread

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
As soon as you can boot Hekate and Atmosphere. It's like using any other homebrew on it. The chip only boots hekate for you.

And if you update OFW. You need to bridge the reset I think I read to reset the boot0 and everything will work again.

minik1971

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
As soon as you can boot Hekate and Atmosphere. It's like using any other homebrew on it. The chip only boots hekate for you.

And if you update OFW. You need to bridge the reset I think I read to reset the boot0 and everything will work again.
ok thank you very much and on Saturday that I have time I will do everything to see how it goes

Reactions: linuxares

handsom_tomato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Is there a risk of Nintendo Switch getting banned when using this modchip? Is it safe to launch Hekate or Atmosphere? Also, could you tell me the differences between booting with SysNAND and EmuNAND???

fujitsubo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is there a risk of Nintendo Switch getting banned when using this modchip? Is it safe to launch Hekate or Atmosphere? Also, could you tell me the differences between booting with SysNAND and EmuNAND???

A risk of getting banned is there when using any modchip or just the normal rcm jig methord . dont wanna risk getting banned ? dont use a mod chip. simple emuNAND = CFW custom firmware aka hacked sysNAND= OFW offical firmware

Last edited by fujitsubo,
  • Wow
Reactions: handsom_tomato

minik1971

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Colleagues, I am at the crossroads of the mosfet since here where I live it is difficult to get it and order it through aliexpex it takes more than 2 months to arrive I was looking here as a newbie if this could work

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (17).png
    Captura de pantalla (17).png
    127.5 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: mitcha

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@Adran_Marit, do you want typos pointed out to you? There are a few in the 1st post.
Nah, and alot of the information is a direct copy paste. While information is updating I still need to go through pages and condense it down which takes a while with my day job being on a farm.

i dont know how to this on lite? is their any diagram for lite ? :) im happy waiting an answer
do we have a clean diagram for the rasp pi pico and lite? some exact mosfet listings would be neat to add to the OP as well.

I can add some lite pinouts later but most of the information already online

Also as for the mosfet I listed it in the original post. As mentioned I recommend the flex cable option until community boards are released

DKAngel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

This is a Pikofly AIO Thread/Tutorial.

This information has been pulled from other threads and forums on this site, I haven't done anything except compile it in this one thread.
All credit goes to those who worked on all the relevant information and stuff.

THIS THREAD IS CURRENTLY GETTING UPDATED AS QUICK AS I"M ABLE

First things First; I not not endorse piracy and those who released the firmware don't either so this is for home-brew use only.

DOING THIS MODIFCATION TO YOUR SWITCH MAY CAUSE PERMANENT DAMGE. I RECOMMEND YOU HAVE THIS DONE BY A PROFESSIONAL INSTALLER

DISCLAIMER! Me nor any of the other temp members who helped make this happen will be held liable to any damage you cause your console in attempting to mod it. Professional installation is recommended.

General InformationInstallation overviewCredits

1. RequirementsLED IndicatorsFAQ'sIMAGES

• RP2040-Zero
      • 47-50 ohm resistors - SMD 08085 or smaller
      • Mosfet (IRFSH8342 MOSFET) and or hwfly cpu flex cable
      • switch (duh)
      • Wire
      • RP2040 Firmware (direct Link)

P.S Formatting Incoming and proper information incoming
are we able to be alot more specific with what ur supposed to use and quantities maybe links to sourcing items? is that mosfet supposed to be IRFHS8342 MOSFET and not IRFSH8342 MOSFET?

Reactions: LogicalMadness

michaelventigan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can I have my HWFLY modchipped OLED switch replaced with PICOFLY without problems in installation? Pls …pls reply
Post automatically merged:

Do u also need DAT0 adapter for picofly?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNY4DFhf6xM