Are you 100% sure those are 47ohm resistors? They appear to be labelled 470.
I don't have my microscope set up right now to check mine but I'm sure they would usually read 47R no?
Maybe I'm miss-remembering how the label codes work.
You mentioned that you measured them in continuity mode but I assumed that you meant resistance mode. Maybe double check this
Are you 100% sure those are 47ohm resistors? They appear to be labelled 470.
I don't have my microscope set up right now to check mine but I'm sure they would usually read 47R no?
Maybe I'm miss-remembering how the label codes work.
You mentioned that you measured them in continuity mode but I assumed that you meant resistance mode. Maybe double check this
I replaced the picofly again for the 3rd time. Still same result i will attempt a apu 2x mosfet install now even if i know that is 100% not the problem. But WHO KNOWS
Post automatically merged:
i did apu mosfet install. Same result XD its cuuuurseed im telling you
I left buttons on picofly just in case ,and pressed reset on picofly. After pressing reset i get Dat0 missing aka =* but i have it and i have all right values XD
Post automatically merged:
Well i have some good news. Finally.
The console is officially dead. I have shorts to ground on these 3 caps or whatever they are, without picofly installed or wires. I cant even boot it up. i get nothing
Plus shorts to ground on these. I dont know if this is normal or not, i compared it to a broken nintendo switch board and that one did not have these shorts.
Day 991324 of chasing ghosts with Crung. I have some bad news. After randomly applying some heat with solder iron and copper trying to clean the DAT0 pad (no it was not shorting to another pad as you can see in pictures) the demon is alive again without a modchip. What fixed it? Idfk. I guess my suffering continues.
I modded a lite today and everything worked flawlessly first try no problems. If you see this in future ,having the same problems,and are looking for a fix. The fix is to throw it in garbage bin and move on with life.
I got my oled done it boots up im able to select atmosphere and then it powers off and i have to pull the battery plug out and put it back in to get it to boot back up
I got my oled done it boots up im able to select atmosphere and then it powers off and i have to pull the battery plug out and put it back in to get it to boot back up
I have weird issue at some point that my switch always boot to OFW but the LED indicators of the chip says somehow the glitch is success (Long Blue Light >> Short yellow Light .. all of it happens within 3-5 seconds).
Had to press Volume + and press the power button to boot up to hekate. after that it always boot to hekate now. Can anyone tell why that happen all of the sudden? According to the picofly pdf, press and hold volume + and press power button once should only be used to boot to OFW but this time its reverse. Or is it a some sort of toggle to set boot flag always boot to Hekate/OFW when you press Volume + and power?
I have weird issue at some point that my switch always boot to OFW but the LED indicators of the chip says somehow the glitch is success (Long Blue Light >> Short yellow Light .. all of it happens within 3-5 seconds).
Had to press Volume + and press the power button to boot up to hekate. after that it always boot to hekate now. Can anyone tell why that happen all of the sudden? According to the picofly pdf, press and hold volume + and press power button once should only be used to boot to OFW but this time its reverse. Or is it a some sort of toggle to set boot flag always boot to Hekate/OFW when you press Volume + and power?
do we have to dig down to the second layer like the Spanish does?
Edit :
yes, second layer. at this point the position that the Spanish uses is better, away from other components.
congratulations anyway, nice community of experts
do we have to dig down to the second layer like the Spanish does?
Edit :
yes, second layer. at this point the position that the Spanish uses is better, away from other components.
congratulations anyway, nice community of experts
V1 , 16.1 HOS , Toshiba emmc
In OFW, as soon if console goes to sleep or the screen is blocked, when turning back on it throws 2002-3539 error.
WHAT THE F
I also noticed when i had the console dissasembled, after shutting down the console from OFW, after around 15 seconds, the chip would turn back on again BY ITSELF and attempt a glitch, resulting in a succes. But nothing on screen. I dont know if this is relevant
V1 , 16.1 HOS , Toshiba emmc
In OFW, as soon if console goes to sleep or the screen is blocked, when turning back on it throws 2002-3539 error.
WHAT THE F
I also noticed when i had the console dissasembled, after shutting down the console from OFW, after around 15 seconds, the chip would turn back on again BY ITSELF and attempt a glitch, resulting in a succes. But nothing on screen. I dont know if this is relevant
V1 , 16.1 HOS , Toshiba emmc
In OFW, as soon if console goes to sleep or the screen is blocked, when turning back on it throws 2002-3539 error.
WHAT THE F
I also noticed when i had the console dissasembled, after shutting down the console from OFW, after around 15 seconds, the chip would turn back on again BY ITSELF and attempt a glitch, resulting in a succes. But nothing on screen. I dont know if this is relevant
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It's that time again. Prepare your Switch updates! Or prepare to forgive your sister's nephew's dog for updating your Switch a few weeks ago. Atmosphere v1.12.0 has...
Are you tired of waiting for Nintendo to release a definitive version of their GameCube classic on a console that's sold more than four units? Then step right up! A...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
Are you tired of waiting for Nintendo to release a definitive version of their GameCube classic on a console that's sold more than four units? Then step right up! A...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A court has ordered Reddit r/SwitchPirates moderator James Williams (of ArchBox fame) must pay Nintendo $4.5 million in a default judgment for copyright infringement...