@psycho-neon I'm gonna do a batch of tiny-fly. Is the top flex connector used for all your typical apu flexes or is there something you used specifically?
Unfortunately modding is like a 'trust' operation.
If you give your device on the modder, they could backup your key or whatever, and can abuse it actually.
I backup all the past device just for 'in case' something happened. I actually have some v1 and lite keys which is not banned. Its from broken devices. Have no time to playing around about it. In theory someone could use it to unbanned their device, but i've no time on experimenting it.
I don't think that's the case, since prodinfo stores in the eMMC, the new APU and eMMC should have "new" prodinfo which leads to "new" ID, as long as the new ID is clean. Going online won't be an issue IMO
I changed 2 already but after changing sold that off without testing the gamecard(forgot) . I think you can because the customer never contact me again proving that the console works perfectly.
I changed 2 already but after changing sold that off without testing the gamecard(forgot) . I think you can because the customer never contact me again proving that the console works perfectly.
If you don't know enough about the mod to know that the chip you posted won't work with OLED (without modification and/or searching for the different points on the board to solder to) then you should have a professional installer find and install a chip for you.
Hello friends, today came a Nintendo switch with a failed Picofly installation. The console and the mod chip don’t turn on. I checked the all board and I found a short in one resistance. The IC it’s good cause I remove and check the resistance and the short are still there.
So, anyone know were this resistance come or were go?
Hello friends, today came a Nintendo switch with a failed Picofly installation. The console and the mod chip don’t turn on. I checked the all board and I found a short in one resistance. The IC it’s good cause I remove and check the resistance and the short are still there.
So, anyone know were this resistance come or were go?
If you don't know enough about the mod to know that the chip you posted won't work with OLED (without modification and/or searching for the different points on the board to solder to) then you should have a professional installer find and install a chip for you.
..... As a matter of fact I did ask on my previous post if some one could help me finding the correspondance with nand points on the board since there are not written in it..
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
After more than a year, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has gotten a fresh update with a focus on the Switch 2, and it's surprisingly meaty. For those Switch 2 players, they'll...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
A court has ordered Reddit r/SwitchPirates moderator James Williams (of ArchBox fame) must pay Nintendo $4.5 million in a default judgment for copyright infringement...