Country
Zimbabwe
x2wcWRm.jpg

Just arrived
Any firmware for this?
Note the flex and usb same as hwfly v4
@rehius
@vittorio
Did you get firmware with it? If not, you can save it on your pc with picotool. It might be designed to be pin compatible with rehius firmware as there a 3 resistors next to pin 27 to 29

naize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I accidentally dropped this while removing the usb port. Can I use rp2040 for the switch when I lose this? Thank u

Attachments

• IMG_0851.jpeg
    IMG_0851.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 55

Kiuxn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
The virtual system is stuck in the "shutdown" window. Is it a bug in the Raspberry Pi? V2.65
Post automatically merged:

The virtual system is stuck in the "shutdown" window. Is it a bug in the Raspberry Pi? V2.65
I have had this problem with Switch Endurance Edition and lite models, which has never happened before. I have to doubt the Raspberry Pi V2.65

Last edited by Kiuxn,

AaronE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doing my install and I think I may have damaged the max77812. Would a damaged max77812 cause a blue screen? I think I knocked the corner of the chip off when removing shields around it. Just wanted to check before I go ordering some and replacing it that it might be the cause of my issue.

Soldering looks good under magnification and the resistance measurement to ground of the wires for the APU caps is about 24 Ohms.

Attachments

• IMG_3683.jpg
    IMG_3683.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3681.jpg
    IMG_3681.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 55

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Man we were gonna have a game night at my buddy's house but he wasn't feeling great so he...