Germany

3CP-andres-N

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
okay u havent installed the rp yet like it looks on the video

like i said before after u flash it and have a green light after flahing u need to set rgb mode so u get a red led after flashing

u need to install the rp2040 if ur having issue with it otherwise nobody can help only with the point of having the right color after flashing the rp 2040

u flash the rp2040 after u should get a succes color after u draged the required files in the rp2040 folder that appers and if u get green after flashing it it means u need to set rgb mode , if u get red u dont need to set rgb mode
how do you set the rgb mode???

3CP-andres-N

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Colleagues, with the release of version 2.6, some peaks have already been enabled, here you have the scheme of the installation points of this

Attachments

• Raspberry-Pi-Pico-RP2040-RPPICO-l.jpg
    Raspberry-Pi-Pico-RP2040-RPPICO-l.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 60

FlowerFire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Your iron is not to hot,that is why it did that.Try remping up the heat and use flux a good one and check with multimetter for shorted cap.if there is none then you can power on the switch to see if it works.
Ok thanks. But if verify it wrong and there's a short on the 3v3 cap, I guess I'll fry my Switch up, right?

Dee87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok thanks. But if verify it wrong and there's a short on the 3v3 cap, I guess I'll fry my Switch up, right?
thats where u use a multimeter , i dont know the pinout from the caps but it was posted a few post when u fir mentioned ur issue u need to check that

but maybe u would fry it yes if its bridge to ground and depending on what chip it supplies
Post automatically merged:

Hi guys.
Can someone give me a diagram for v1 patched console and aliexpress link for the mosfet?
Or can i use hwfly flex cable for it?
u can use hwfly flex cable for it
diagram is in Aio picofly thread

but did you do 2.5 first?
or went straight to 2.6
i had 2.5 and unlock flashed before

Colleagues, with the release of version 2.6, some peaks have already been enabled, here you have the scheme of the installation points of this
aio picofly there should be the pinout for it

Ragna666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Thx.
What size of the wire i need to buy?
This is gonna be the first switch i use modchip with it.
It was a good buy for experimenting just 20dollar and only the battery was dead.
I'm gonna do a few cheap ones to have some experience with it before i do a zelda oled console for myself.

Dee87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thx.
What size of the wire i need to buy?
This is gonna be the first switch i use modchip with it.
It was a good buy for experimenting just 20dollar and only the battery was dead.
I'm gonna do a few cheap ones to have some experience with it before i do a zelda oled console for myself.
i use 0.1mm emnaled wire for everything

do u have soldering experience?
use flux, and low melt solder thats what i always use on mods
the solder with resin core is not enough
that a good idea to use dead board or cheap ones before u go to an oled because oled is a bit difficult hard to get to the Dat = point

FreeLander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would someone please clear up the V2 Mosfet installation for me? So G goes to chip, but D and S are soldered on different sides on each one of those pics. I'd appreciate the red and blue color clarification.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-04-07 at 8.38.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-04-07 at 8.38.52 PM.png
    768.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Screen Shot 2023-04-07 at 8.39.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-04-07 at 8.39.00 PM.png
    419.4 KB · Views: 68

Dee87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Would someone please clear up the V2 Mosfet installation for me? So G goes to chip, but D and S are soldered on different sides on each one of those pics. I'd appreciate the red and blue color clarification.
there u go mosfet is just turned around and usind the big D solder point from the mosfet all "D"points on the mosfets are connected together
the apus just have a different layout thats why
V2 is mariko board so its the bottum one
erista_mosfet.jpg
Marikodual Mosfet.jpg

Last edited by Dee87,

JackFrostSMT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there u go mosfet is just turned around and usind the big D solder point from the mosfet all "D"points on the mosfets are connected together
View attachment 363564View attachment 363565
Dang, I didn't think of doing my lite's mosfets like that. I have them next to each other but they are both wired separately.

Reactions: Dee87

FreeLander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the apus just have a different layout thats why
View attachment 363564View attachment 363565
THIS IS NEAT. I love it. Now it makes sense. I've got three questions please:

1/ Is it okey to use 38 AWG copper enameled wire for all MOSFET points (D,G,S)?
2/ Do you need to use two MOSFETs? is it going to give the same effect if I used one MOSFET for both caps like the pic below?
3/ Should I go for this type of MOSFET? https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32697729029.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.222138dat6dNHy&mp=1

Attachments

• mosfet_v2.jpeg
    mosfet_v2.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Screen Shot 2023-04-07 at 9.27.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-04-07 at 9.27.35 PM.png
    567.2 KB · Views: 51
Reactions: impeeza

Dee87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
THIS IS NEAT. I love it. Now it makes sense. I've got three questions please:

1/ Is it okey to use 38 AWG copper enameled wire for all MOSFET points (D,G,S)?
2/ Do you need to use two MOSFETs? is it going to give the same effect if I used one MOSFET for both caps like the pic below?
3/ Should I go for this type of MOSFET? https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32697729029.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.222138dat6dNHy&mp=1
38 awg is 0.1 mm so no that not enough i cant tell u what awg i used since took some copper wire and thrilled it
u need a nice thick wire for that since there is i think 10a going threw there.
only used 0.1mm for gate wire to rp2040 for everything else u need thicker wire
go for the mosfet that is listed in the Aio thread there is everything u need to know

it might some need switche need 2 mosfets but since they just cost a few cents i just used 2 of them on my v2 and oled

my v1 donoar board worked with 1 mosfet

Reactions: FreeLander

FreeLander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
38 awg is 0.1 mm so no that not enough i cant tell u what awg i used since took some copper wire and thrilled it
u need a nice thick wire for that since there is i think 10a going threw there.
only used 0.1mm for gate wire to rp2040 for everything else u need thicker wire
go for the mosfet that is listed in the Aio thread there is everything u need to know

it might some need switche need 2 mosfets but since they just cost a few cents i just used 2 of them on my v2 and oled

my v1 donoar board worked with 1 mosfet
Thanks. I'll just go with 30 AWG to be safe. The AIO thread suggests IRFHS8342 MOSFET I looked it up on Aliexpress and I found the link above. I'll just go with it. Thanks. You're always very helpful. Appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk