Hacking Hardware Picofly - a HWFLY switch modchip

elsparko

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Been following this thread (lurking) since the beginning. I don't have any of the skills to do any of what all of you have mangaged here, but just wanted to say a massive kudos to you all. Its been amazing to see the work and collaboration you have all put in to pull this off. Defintely a community, in every sense of the word, that other consoles could wish to have!

Reactions: some1ne

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Great but where to buy only the flex ?

marhalloweenvt

Trophies
XP
Country
Great but where to buy only the flex ?
Will release soon, stay tuned!

1679478564495-png.360656

joeling2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Gracias a todos y a todo su arduo trabajo. Hay algunos memes internos en el video, así que pasa por alto algunas cosas. ¡Ahora puedo jugar raid shadow legends en mi OLED!:rofl2:
View attachment 357303
View attachment 357304View attachment 357650
I'm also trying with rpi 2040 one, but I couldn't start, where did you solder the cpu cable to the cpu flex? Could you please provide me with an image. I am also interested in having android in my oled, any link to add android please

Nagaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@rehius i have an issue with a oled, power off the switch from HOS / No SD screen the next boot always fail white light and boot to ofw
power off from hekate the glitch always work any idea ?

rehius

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@rehius i have an issue with a oled, power off the switch from HOS / No SD screen the next boot always fail white light and boot to ofw
power off from hekate the glitch always work any idea ?
The fix is already planned for the v2.6 along with other few things found. However there is a software workaround - you would need to swap the sdloader to another one using hwfly-toolbox. The latest one from hwfly-nx repo should be fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: It's Mayday fellas