jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
Is there a tutorial to put photo channel on my vwii cause I don’t want to brick it like an idiot…
Step one: Ensure your vWii is hacked and has The Homebrew Channel (or HBC for short) installed. This typically requires the Wii U as a whole to be hacked and have CFW installed, which if anything is even better.
Step two: Obtain a WAD of the Photo Channel, then place it on your SD card. You'll also want something like WiiModLite to install it.
Step three: Open HBC from the Wii Menu, launch a WAD manager (like WiiModLite) and install the Photo Channel wad. Congrats!

Reactions: nWo and jeannotte

wiihaxs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Step one: Ensure your vWii is hacked and has The Homebrew Channel (or HBC for short) installed. This typically requires the Wii U as a whole to be hacked and have CFW installed, which if anything is even better.
Step two: Obtain a WAD of the Photo Channel, then place it on your SD card. You'll also want something like WiiModLite to install it.
Step three: Open HBC from the Wii Menu, launch a WAD manager (like WiiModLite) and install the Photo Channel wad. Congrats!
K thanks

KirbyBot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have trouble with any part of what I said, feel free to let me know here and I'll try my best to help.
Hello, I was trying the same things as op, but whenever I try to install it, it says I need IOS61, do you know how to install it or if it's even possible? Thanks in advance! :yayu:
20240430_175931.jpg

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I was trying the same things as op, but whenever I try to install it, it says I need IOS61, do you know how to install it or if it's even possible? Thanks in advance! :yayu: View attachment 434743
Uhhh.. Odd, what have you done to the vWii inthe past?

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States

KirbyBot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Odd... None of those would have touched IOS 61, so it seems like it's just. Missing somehow? I'll have to look into this further, it's been a while since I've messed about with vWii stuff
Thx, just found this thread which is kinda similar (instead of Photo Channel it's Mother 3) and maybe it can help a bit, but the solution was using emulators, which doesn't work in this case.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER