Gaming Phantasy Star Zero Release Date USA

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I reckon we'll see this in a few hours. By this time tomorrow, tops. Hopefully along with Band Hero and Harvest Moon Sunshine Islands. HM is supposed to be out today, and BH has apparantly been delayed in some manner according to all of the stores I've been to. It's goos to see the US teams return to the scene. At least now we know the games will get here eventually. Just be patient, they'll make their appearance.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
I reckon we'll see this in a few hours. By this time tomorrow, tops. Hopefully along with Band Hero and Harvest Moon Sunshine Islands. HM is supposed to be out today, and BH has apparantly been delayed in some manner according to all of the stores I've been to. It's goos to see the US teams return to the scene. At least now we know the games will get here eventually. Just be patient, they'll make their appearance.

Harvest Moon is supposedly delayed, probably for the same reason as this game, due to the federal holiday and all. Too bad, really wanted to play all of them.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arwing789 said:
greaver said:
dump it pl0x

Be patient. Posts like that almost make people not want to dump it.

I would dump it but I can't because of the following reasons.

1st. I send my DS lite to Thieves Like Us yesterday.
2nd. Don't have wifi at my house(The one I have sucks a lot and disconnects always.)
3rd. I don't have any other DS lites at my house because the only one I had I sended it away to Thieves Like Us.

If I get a hold of my cousins DS today, I will dump it because I have a EZ-Flash 3in1. But I am probably not going to go to my cousins house today(he lives 2 blocks away).

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
Blaze163 said:

Band Hero requires hardware so why would anyone pay $50 to dump it?

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jakob95 said:
I got the game today. Well my cousin got it since he works in Gamestop. Its in my house right now.
biggrin.gif

I hate you
sleep.gif

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
iNFiNiTY said:
Blaze163 said:

i was under the impression BH did not need peripherals

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
Harvest Moon HAS been released, My Girlfriend has it, i guess no one is bothering to dump it

Eh some people were complaining on Fogu that none of the Gamestop's had it and wouldn't get it in until tomorrow.

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
iNFiNiTY said:
Blaze163 said:

*facepalm* there are many reasons to dump the game:

- A button hack will proably be released, just like GH:OT
- Collectors can make their collection more complete
- Other games requiring special hardware like GH:OT also got dumped
- There might be improved versions of the game coming out, so you don't have to buy all the games, but just one package with the hardware

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
shadowmanwkp said:
iNFiNiTY said:
Blaze163 said:

*facepalm* there are many reasons to dump the game:

- A button hack will proably be released, just like GH:OT
- Collectors can make their collection more complete
- Other games requiring special hardware like GH:OT also got dumped
- There might be improved versions of the game coming out, so you don't have to buy all the games, but just one package with the hardware

So you think that bullshit means that someone will prioritize the game over other better non-hardware required games? I didn't mean IT WILL NEVER BE DUMPED just the fact nobody is going to rush out and get it. If anyone actually wanted it that badly they should buy it rather than fucking about with a terrible barely playable button hack.

Shinryuji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lolz, arguing about another game on the PSZ thread
tongue.gif

Anyway, looks like there will need to be a patch for anyone using it on an M3. Might work with other cards, but I know for a fact that it doesn't work for the m3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021