Gaming Phantasy Star Zero Release Date USA

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yami Toshiro said:
well look at that i have been looking for the game and i found this Link Press Here actualy see the realese date i don t if it is leaked.

You trust wikipedia over legitimate game sites? I just checked the PS0's wiki history page and looks like someone changed the release date from Nov.10 to Nov.12 yesterday.

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SEGA put the date down as the 12th to factor in Veteran's Day, just in case. Most stores will be open tomorrow so that date is pointless.

SageKyle

DarkSageKyle
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I was at the release section of Gamespot.com it seems it was out today. Nov. 10th i'm not sure if it's true or not
tongue.gif

zxelman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kurtsky said:
So this game is good for multiplayer wifi right?

No the game is being hyped up for no reason.

The lag is maintainable. The only problem I have with it is the desynching. People hit monsters from a mile away. It's not really a problem unless you're trying to heal them.

zxelman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I said the lag is fine except for the desyching which isn't much of a problem.

Only up to 4 people including yourself can go in one town together. Mmorpgs are practically impossible on the DS considering the fact that 4 people is hard enough for them to maintain.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well friend codes make MMORPG impossible already...
Is there still lag even if me and all my friends have super fast internets? And is there lag when playing local Wireless co-op?

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
QUOTE said:
well look at that i have been looking for the game and i found this Link Press Here actualy see the realese date i don t if it is leaked.

Someone beat me to it, but yeah, i was gonna say, you TRUST wikipedia? are you aware that wikipedia is user entries, Meaning all the stuff written on that page arnt actually proper people, you could open up a site that says it is getting released in 2010 and someone could add it in wiki and go "OH EM GEEES! I am so cooooolz me found actual release date andz i amz gon change it b4 researching loolkzolOKZLokl90sLozlololozlozlzlololzolozl0l0l"

Anyways, Dont trust wikipedia,
Actually, dont trust the internet

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There isn't any control lag. The only thing regarding to lag would be characters suddenly popping up right next to you. It never interferes with gameplay like Final Fantasy CC Echoes of Time. The framerate never even drops. I think Mario Kart DS had similar popups.

But yes, the faster your internet connection, the less problems.

And this game is hyped because it's a successor to one of the first online RPG's ever and follows the same style- Phantasy Star Online. Still kicks ass to this day, and the DS game is quite similar.

zxelman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
Well friend codes make MMORPG impossible already...
Is there still lag even if me and all my friends have super fast internets? And is there lag when playing local Wireless co-op?

Probably not since the desynching problem is probably caused by being too far from the japanese people. It could not be the case but hey if the lag was ok over the ocean then it shouldn't be a problem within the country. Don't worry about it.

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ARRRRRRRRRRRGH I can't wait for this game... I tried playing a wi-fi game on the jap but it took like 20 mins to get only 1 guy to play with me

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
I was one of the people that was hugely excited for this game when it came out around christmas in japan and also one of the first bunch of players trying to work out all the japanese text and menus and i managed to play to the point of seing all the levels and bosses and i have to say even with full translation im not sure this will live up to the hype people are generating for

for one it felt a little too easy for me and the "online" draw of playing with others whilst fun for a time got pretty boring eventully which is too be expected i guess but i really hope because i did play it in japanese i missed a bunch of stuff simply from not being able to read the text and it'll be nice to know what weapons and upgrades im getting without having to test them first.

Also someone should get a friendcode topic ready because playing with others without friendcodes means you cant actually "Type" to others you only get a bunch of pre-done messages ill make it myself when its finally out and AP fixed

[Edit] thats assuming the japanese savedata and stuff works on the english one coz iv just remebered there is a huge topic already for it but that was originally out in japan of which i made one of the first replys haha

Waynes1987

Trophies
XP
Country
i cant wait for an english release of this game , I only found out about it a few weeks ago, and seeing as im in britian i have a long tasty wait ahead before its released over here.

for now ill have to make do with testing out the Japanese version lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    dune 2 popcorn bucket
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Many schools use some form of firewall or protection, to prevent certain types of content from being viewable.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, And that haha
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school blocks stuff but allows some stuff, its annoying, they legit can see our screens if they want
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Nah. That popcorns got sand in it :(
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There was a time where we were able to bypass the school's network using a VPN that wasn't blocked on the radar. Can't exactly remember the name, but I was able to watch YouTube.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I used to go on proxy sites but I'm too lazy and it isn't worth it
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security