1. Light_Strategist

Light_Strategist Advanced Member
    Newcomer

That's kinda weird because it's not exactly all of them that run the errors, just a few of the clothing replacements. Stuff like the animated tails work fine for example. (Noting one of them because it's the Super Saiyan 4 bust with an attached tail to it)

But otherwise, fair enough. I'll note which ones I need to remove when I get up. Thanks for the insight.

2. BlueKagune

BlueKagune Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    how do u even do this??? data cpk files??? What are those???

3. supermariorick

supermariorick GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    don't worry about it. it doesn't work anymore at the moment. until we can figure out how to not only properly edit these files again but also have the game recognize them again using LayeredFS, currently these mods aren't going to work right now. I tried everything myself that I did before - getting all the data.cpk files in the romfs, extracting data2.cpk, editing some files for testing, repacking data2.cpk. While I was indeed able to edit the files and all that it was all fruitless and wasted effort because the game doesn't swap out the large cpk files in the romfs using LayeredFS anymore for some reason. Until we can figure out why LayeredFS fails for this game or can come up with some sort of circumvention where files inside data2.cpk can be swapped with files inside a folder on the SD card or something (very similar to how mods on PC work), all of this doesn't work on the latest version of the game and more research will have to be done. In the meantime, I've been spending time on reversing the mapping of save data and seeing how far that can be taken.

4. Light_Strategist

Newcomer

I find it funny that some simplistic mods like the animated tails work still. Granted, it's not very much, but it is something.

5. xXx_m3m3l0rd_xXx

Newcomer

United States
    for some apparent reason whenever i try to click the link for the xenoverse tools it gives me a 404 not found

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

whenever i try to install the xenoverse mod tools it comes up as 404 not found plz help respond quickly plz

6. Light_Strategist

Newcomer

It might be because the use of PC mods was a temporary solution until they can get a suitable alternative for Switch based mods. It's possible that they took the tools down because using them is now considered outdated.

7. bushysowavvey

bushysowavvey Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    What mods do you have installed that work?

8. Light_Strategist

Newcomer

Off the top of my head I can only remember the animated tail. I'd go back on to check for you but my Switch's SD card reader' seems to have been pushed somewhat back into the system and it won't properly read the SD card without the card being held in. I've been trying to sort something out about that but it's going a little slowly so I doubt I could check anytime soon.

9. xNightx

xNightx Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    Can you make me a totourial for lazybones i know auras wont work but the transformations are working

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Can you send me the suoer souls mod pls?

10. supermariorick

United States
    doesn't work anymore on the latest version and I can't get it to work

Khalyus likes this.
  11. xNightx

xNightx Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    Sad

12. Khalyus

Khalyus GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    Ive tried It and was able to put some mods into the game.

13. supermariorick

United States
    you mean cosmetic mods from the PC version and not super soul mods or tp shop mods

14. Martin_Lionhart

Newcomer

Puerto Rico
    who can pass me the xenoverse mod tools of this post? because in this post its not longer available

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Dragonball, Xenoverse, Switch