Hacking Patched AGB_FIRM Question

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Current Setup:
A9lh and Bootctr9 with Aureinand autoboot Emunand
9.2 Sysnand and 10.6 Emunand, unlinked

I recently switched from rxtools and menuhax to the above setup and because Aureinand doesn't patch AGB_FIRM, I decided to create and install a patched one. Upon installing it to emunand, I found that the system kicks me back to Sysnand after quitting a GBA VC game. I see the bootctr9 screen, so I know a9lh booted but I still end up in sysnand with signatures patched. I would like it to return to Emunand if possible. Dsiware quits back to Emunand, if that info helps. Installing the patched title to both nands does not help either.

monkey69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's by design. Using A9LH, you _have_ to boot sysnand after leaving AGB or your game save will be lost.

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? That's interesting. RXtools + homemenuhax returned back to Emunand when I exited. Do you know a way to boot into Emunand from Sysnand? Thanks.

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? That's interesting. RXtools + homemenuhax returned back to Emunand when I exited. Do you know a way to boot into Emunand from Sysnand? Thanks.
You could probably install 4.x/6.x mset and use the ds profile exploit or install themehax and that should work exactly the same when you're kicked to sysnand as it did before on boot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SMG4 @ SMG4: hi