Patched AGB_FIRM Question

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Omegablu, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Omegablu
    OP

Omegablu We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!

Mar 10, 2016
    United States
    Ice Tribe Village
    Current Setup:
    A9lh and Bootctr9 with Aureinand autoboot Emunand
    9.2 Sysnand and 10.6 Emunand, unlinked

I recently switched from rxtools and menuhax to the above setup and because Aureinand doesn't patch AGB_FIRM, I decided to create and install a patched one. Upon installing it to emunand, I found that the system kicks me back to Sysnand after quitting a GBA VC game. I see the bootctr9 screen, so I know a9lh booted but I still end up in sysnand with signatures patched. I would like it to return to Emunand if possible. Dsiware quits back to Emunand, if that info helps. Installing the patched title to both nands does not help either.

2. monkey69

monkey69 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 8, 2007
    United States
    That's by design. Using A9LH, you _have_ to boot sysnand after leaving AGB or your game save will be lost.

3. Omegablu
    OP

Mar 10, 2016
    United States
    Ice Tribe Village
    Really? That's interesting. RXtools + homemenuhax returned back to Emunand when I exited. Do you know a way to boot into Emunand from Sysnand? Thanks.

4. bi388

bi388 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 29, 2015
    United States
    You could probably install 4.x/6.x mset and use the ds profile exploit or install themehax and that should work exactly the same when you're kicked to sysnand as it did before on boot

5. Omegablu
    OP

Mar 10, 2016
    United States
    Ice Tribe Village
    Thanks for the help. I'll probably end up leaving as is then.