Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
It's called the most effective system/what the rest of the world are doing, get with the program America :P

you with your standard calendar layouts, metric systems and "logic." We murican's prefer to do things the hard way. might not makes sense, but its right.

miguel231991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi, look I have a new 3ds with sky3ds, and I want to install the cfw pasta, but not let me put files to the SD card because it says that there is no space because?

coolfuze

Trophies
XP
Country
hi, look I have a new 3ds with sky3ds, and I want to install the cfw pasta, but not let me put files to the SD card because it says that there is no space because?

What version is your N3DS? Also the files have to go on the SD card located on the side. If you still have space then it means the SD card is locked, try checking the little tab on the side of the card and slide it.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

miguel231991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What version is your N3DS? Also the files have to go on the SD card located on the side. If you still have space then it means the SD card is locked, try checking the little tab on the side of the card and slide it.

I have a normal new3DS EUR,and I tested that the sd card and nothing ,it says 400 kb available and so cannot I put cfw or any thing, but in the diskwriter makes me809 mb available​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, and the 12 inches pianist? +1