Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and there is no solution for it or a download somewhere ...:wink:
It's posted on that ISO site but we are not allowed to post a link to that site here due to piracy rules. Although I think there should be an exception since there is no way to download it from Nintendo anymore.

Reactions: Margen67

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's posted on that ISO site but we are not allowed to post a link to that site here due to piracy rules. Although I think there should be an exception since there is no way to download it from Nintendo anymore.
there is for o3ds and not for n3ds
mine is new3ds with 9.0 eur, can someone send it to me. please
Is someone have a n3DS pasta firm.bin and can share it with me ? I will post it on "that" thread.

RaMon90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Any updates about latest release? I didnt follow pasta and rxtools in the past 2 weeks, is the version 2.6 still usable or is there a newer version?

Reactions: Margen67

flo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hungary
Looking to buy a console for use with this cfw , what do you recommend , old 3ds or new 3ds and what firmware should it have ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...