Part 3 - The Return of the Furries; the By product of the Nephilims- Genesis 6 Conspiracy

cornerpath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Note- Dressing up as A character or animal isn't bad but don't idolize the character that's all, this thread is not bashing furries in any form or fashion.

This will be A short thread getting straight to the point, rushed, and not deeply detailed.. Anyway I say many times the Elites put things in plain sight and prepare us/ conditioning us of what coming; you will see just that in this Mountain Dew Commercial showing the furries/hybrids

Today we will talk a little about the furries/hybrids, this information is only found in the removed books of the Bible that the Elites have suppressed for years but many people are waking up and seeing the truth.
As many of you may know from my last post the Furries or Hybrids animal Humans were the by-product of the Nephilims. I told you guys all this stuff we see now isn't new all this comes from the period before the great flood. The Bible tells us we will see everything they did back then would come into play again, even though we might be dead and long gone before these things come into play again. The Bible says there is nothing new under the sun because everything has been done before, and Jesus says the last days will be like the days of Noah. The future of Mankind will see all the stuff the generation of Noah saw; Super Advance Technology, Gene Engineering, Nephilim/Giants, Demigods/Nephilims, and the Hybrids before god destroys the world again.
Now I remember researching this and I was like could I be the only one thinking this let's say we have more people who think the same. crazy thing A person told their mom that they were A furry and she replied by calling the person A Nephilim, so it seems some of the older generations knew this knowledge long beforehand before the internet. Anyway here what I came up with from other people
3c520993d807a3430f3e07e8263cb7f4.png

6757d2e23eb55a69730412dde889c30d.png

365a1ef7514981ce0a612886a62aa65e.png

35c8794783adcc858174de5cc351bb18.png

206e9e1a049112d4586276fc145e1992.png

0a3f909d37de3055bf8f7334c47e275b.png

adafd9f2bb8ef879dc39a0f7946d87e4.png

4f1ed5da1187691aa02530cb8ff15f15.png

f1a39c99374a7239257b1eccc0b2ff03.png

d9795d801efd986e6bba8d4c5e040bdd.png

7bf7d3238776e5d019241471ea4b5633.jpg

This will all make even more sense when I post the thread about the hieroglyphs then you all will definitely see it

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Popular media reflects cultural trends, and commercials can incorporate contemporary interests or subcultures. But claims that the Mountain Dew commercial featuring furries is evidence of elites conditioning the public for a future involving human-animal hybrids stretches the interpretation of marketing strategies quite far.

Advertisements tend to use quirky elements to grab attention, and furries, as a recognizable subculture, fit this purpose without implying deeper conspiracies.
Sure the Book of Enoch discusses Nephilim and other supernatural beings, but interpreting modern cultural phenomena through these ancient narratives requires substantial leaps in logic.

The assertion that furries or those interested in anthropomorphic characters are modern Nephilim descendants lacks empirical evidence. The idea that everything happening today mirrors the pre-flood era described in religious texts should not be taken as a literal prediction without substantial evidence.

The Bible's phrase "nothing new under the sun" can be seen as a philosophical reflection on the repetitive nature of human experiences rather than a precise roadmap for the future.

Moreover, the anecdote about someone being called a Nephilim for identifying as a furry is anecdotal. It illustrates a generational gap in understanding contemporary subcultures rather than providing concrete proof of ancient knowledge about hybrids being relevant today.

Connecting religious texts directly to modern trends without rigorous evidence leads to misleading conclusions. It's crucial to differentiate between engaging with cultural phenomena for entertainment or identity and attributing these to grand conspiracies or supernatural events.

Skepticism requires us to question these connections and seek out verifiable evidence before drawing definitive conclusions.

LeoTCK

The Dark Truth-Bringer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I'm back and I discovered this weird thread. Seek professional help. I will not go into the other threads or bother reading them. I have about over 9000 notices now. I don't give a fuck. Its all the same.

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm back and I discovered this weird thread. Seek professional help. I will not go into the other threads or bother reading them. I have about over 9000 notices now. I don't give a fuck. Its all the same.
Seek professional help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ to0fresh: i downloaded everyfile but the cheats are in chinese anyway i can change it?