hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Spam.

--------------------
Well actually, this thread isn't spam, as there's a download at the first page. If you think this is spam, go to KazoWAR's thread and call it spam.

D

Deleted User

QUOTE said:
Why can't he just send me the XML so I could compile and upload the patch for him?

I TOLD YOU HE'S TOO BUSY ON HOMEWORK!!! HE HAS SO MUCH HE HAS TO STAY UP REAL LATE DOING HOMEWORK!! HE HAS NO TIME TO SEND IT TO YOU!!!

Reactions: zoogie

twistedpuppet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Steveice10 said:
QUOTE said:
Why can't he just send me the XML so I could compile and upload the patch for him?

I TOLD YOU HE'S TOO BUSY ON HOMEWORK!!! HE HAS SO MUCH HE HAS TO STAY UP REAL LATE DOING HOMEWORK!! HE HAS NO TIME TO SEND IT TO YOU!!!

wow if he already has it done it would take him a whole 15 seconds to send it. If the XML isnt completly done then i would understand not having time to finish it, but simply not having time to email something is a load of crap. Oh and you might want to smack your self in the head with something to get your ego to go back inside your head so you can get out your bedroom door all your yelling has made your head swell.
yaynds.gif

YayMii

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Steveice10 said:
QUOTE said:

So he's too busy to do something that takes 15-30 seconds? I'm either smelling 'not done', or 'he has homework 24/7'.

Seriously, who's stupid enough to believe that he doesn't have any time during this week to do something for 30sec? I call BS.

Bookwormz13971

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I agree with YayMii except I believe it just plain isn't done. Not like it matters what I think though. I just want to know Steveice in the time that it takes for him to talk to you (phone,chat,messenger, etc) couldn't he be emailing it to you or YayMii?

mipe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Steveice10 said:
QUOTE said:

It took me 1 minute to go to my e-mail, login and send a pretty big file. Most of the time was because the file was uploading.
Are you saying that PaperMagician has so much homework he doesn't have time to spare 1 minute?

juuska16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
mipe said:
Steveice10 said:
QUOTE said:

It took me 1 minute to go to my e-mail, login and send a pretty big file. Most of the time was because the file was uploading.
Are you saying that PaperMagician has so much homework he doesn't have time to spare 1 minute?
And like my high school teacher said: "If you have too much homework, then do just some homeworks in every subject."

juuska16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
"I'm very good at english and I will never do any grammal mistakes!" turned with some english to japanese to english to japanese... in "I am English and grammatical errors I do not think it was good!"

D

Deleted User

Ok, I will ask... But he might say no.

BTW, he told me he has to hurry with his emails because he does them from his iPod at night when he is not supposed to. And the iPod couldn't upload it nor is it on the iPod because he wouldn't have time to put it on.

Actually, I was thinking of having him base off of Kazo V6 now... Maybe...

Anyone know where I can find the file with the status effects (all of them they are all in seperate files for different things like battle, pokemon view screen, etc.)

EDIT: I have decided that after I do what I mentioned in this post, I will probably stop contact between me and paper. Maybe... because I am tired of asking and replying on this thread and having questions on the thread and you people saying he is fake. So do not ask questions about when and don't say he's a fake. He is 100% real. He gave me screenshots of the translated script last weekend. You know? When he was last active.

Ok, once this is out, since this thread is so unorganized, I think that some arrangements should be made. YayMii, I think you should make a new thread for your translation, I'll make a PaperMagician Translation thread, and I think a moderator should delete this thread after that is done. What do you say? Remember, this would be after it comes out.

Triforce2112

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SERIOUSLY!? are you people like four? this might sound rude but for fucks sake stop fucking bitching. people have lives then to slave over a computer all day translating a game WE ALLL WANT TO PLAY. if u cant wait, up and fucking do it yourself. hop off everyones back and stop talking shit becasue none of you have enuff talent to code: " im a fuckoff" jesus christ!

on a side note thanks to PaperMagician, YayMii, Kazo, and everyone else working hard to bring us the game we all wanna play.
mods you know its true, warn me if u must, but its the God's honest truth. and yes, this is my first post.

~Triforce

YayMii

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Steveice10 said:
Anyone know where I can find the file with the status effects (all of them they are all in seperate files for different things like battle, pokemon view screen, etc.)LOLIDK!
Steveice10 said:
BTW, he told me he has to hurry with his emails because he does them from his iPod at night when he is not supposed to. And the iPod couldn't upload it nor is it on the iPod because he wouldn't have time to put it on.
EDIT: I have decided that after I do what I mentioned in this post, I will probably stop contact between me and paper. Maybe... because I am tired of asking and replying on this thread and having questions on the thread and you people saying he is fake. So do not ask questions about when and don't say he's a fake. He is 100% real. He gave me screenshots of the translated script last weekend. You know? When he was last active.How can he give screenshots when he's using an iPod?

QUOTE(Steveice10 @ Sep 30 2009, 03:10 PM)
Ok, once this is out, since this thread is so unorganized, I think that some arrangements should be made. YayMii, I think you should make a new thread for your translation, I'll make a PaperMagician Translation thread, and I think a moderator should delete this thread after that is done. What do you say? Remember, this would be after it comes out.
I didn't make a new thread for mine because it'd be much easier to post here, and much easier to spot by PaperMagician-watchers.
If you could close this somehow, it'd be nice.

BTW, I've contacted Rykin for his graphics, and awaiting his reply. PaperMagician's patch will probably be shut down, as it's taking both Rykin and Kazo's work without permission.

Bookwormz13971

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Triforce2112 said:
SERIOUSLY!? are you people like four? this might sound rude but for fucks sake stop fucking bitching. people have lives then to slave over a computer all day translating a game WE ALLL WANT TO PLAY. if u cant wait, up and fucking do it yourself. hop off everyones back and stop talking shit becasue none of you have enuff talent to code: " im a fuckoff" jesus christ!

on a side note thanks to PaperMagician, YayMii, Kazo, and everyone else working hard to bring us the game we all wanna play.
mods you know its true, warn me if u must, but its the God's honest truth. and yes, this is my first post.

~Triforce

If you read the whole thread people started saying all that stuff and acting strange (well more strange) when like 2-3 people said he was done (except for like one part I believe) yet no patch. Also Seveice says there are screenshots (which if he sends stuff through email I don't see how he uses a ipod to send them) so yeah. Usually I am all pro for let people do whatever (although I am a bit tired of Pokemon/Mario and Luigi/ Kingdom Hearts Topics.) but I could see how they would come to this conclusion.

A guy who has guys speaking for him has this "lolwtfbbq" patch to make the game enjoyable (enjoyable in the funny sense). Then the people speaking for him saying he is done but he needs the graphics status effects ( which the majority is saying they don't care about) and I could have sworn I saw them all posted a few pages back. Also what got things moving was saying the patch would be released Sunday and yet no patch so people were angry about that. Not giving them a valid reason to hate in this topic just saying I could understand why they would be angry.

Also how do you send screenshots through a Ipod? I typed this really fast because I am about to eat dinner so it probably has many mistakes I'll fix them later but right now I have dinner and the DVD set of Fringe to enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright