Status
Not open for further replies.

JGillo95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
xDlmaoxD said:
yaymii is a noob he provided a patch with the menu which others had done before on day one, and a lame intro translation.
Great Thanks!
What I was thinking!
And you know what they say kids;
Great minds think alike!

anomaly12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great minds think for themselves.

And YayMii has said numerous times that he's doing his patch just for fun. I'm sure he's well aware of the other patches out there that are more progressed than his. Who cares? He's having fun.

JGillo95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
anomaly12 said:
Great minds think for themselves.

And YayMii has said numerous times that he's doing his patch just for fun. I'm sure he's well aware of the other patches out there that are more progressed than his. Who cares? He's having fun.

However he's fully aware that he's doing a translation that others have done weeks ago and with a much more accurate translation. Even if he's doing it for "fun" it's a rather silly thing to do don't you think? Surely he could use his time for much more constructive things.

Nyeh, still getting Paper's translation. (If he exists lololololol)

anomaly12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you not do things for fun because others have done them, JGillo? Just because someone's already climbed Mt. Everest doesn't mean you can't. People do what they like to do. No need to judge. I don't think it's silly at all. What's silly is your impression that such an idea is dumb. Change your thinking.

YayMii

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
xDlmaoxD said:
yaymii is a noob he provided a patch with the menu which others had done before on day one, and a lame intro translation.
Great Thanks!
First of all, my patch (and no other patch) has the Japanese and English Pokédex entries swapped (to be able to access both). Mine also has better descriptions for some new items compared to other patches.
Second of all, the quality of the intro was intended. It's purely Google translated, and is intended to be funny, not accurate.

Chao33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
O.o i wonder wen we get to lulz ? later? maybe tomorow? i think ill try the demo :3 been kinda hesitant to but o well xD (downloads demo patch thingy)

Stevetry

Most perverted person in GBATEMP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i hear in the news they saw magician of paper on burgerking bu went someone went to ask him about the patch he went running away

Roxasorg13

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Stevetry said:
i hear in the news they saw magician of paper on burgerking bu went someone went to ask him about the patch he went running away

dont be an asshole....
idont believe in papermagicians much.....but dont be faggot!

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ok to be cmpletly honest t his is started to bug me. I think Yaymii is actually real because he is actually posting. But where is paper Magician? Why can't he make an account to post this stuff. This is really starting to be a load of bs.

anomaly12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To everyone who doesn't believe PaperMagician is real, leave. Simple as that. You don't need to come here. You obviously want to because you would like for him and his work to be real. Else why would you be here at all? But, seriously, all this negativity is harshing my flow (yeah, that was way lame, but it's still true). Go be a Debbie Downer somewhere else. Whine to your mom.

YayMii

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WeakNiZ said:
Cool, new update today. Hey Yaymii whats new?
What update? I never updated my patch.
I'm probably not going to update until the weekend.
I'm just impatient, as PaperMagician only seems to appear on weekends.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
JGillo95 said:
xDlmaoxD said:
Great Thanks!
What I was thinking!
And you know what they say kids;
Great minds think alike!

In which case the definition of "great" is extremely subjective.

Rykin12

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is thing comming out or is this thing just a lie???
I've my minds on other things, and I just wanna know if this thing is real...

Stevetry

Most perverted person in GBATEMP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
anomaly12 said:
To everyone who doesn't believe PaperMagician is real, leave. Simple as that. You don't need to come here. You obviously want to because you would like for him and his work to be real. Else why would you be here at all? But, seriously, all this negativity is harshing my flow (yeah, that was way lame, but it's still true). Go be a Debbie Downer somewhere else. Whine to your mom.

i support all pokemon translations but there's a limit don't go posting things if you have nothing to show for it ok there's a dam limit

Lahiho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well the guy has probably run into issues or something and it sounds like he has a busy schedule.
Plus the guys doing us all a favour, he doesn;t have to do it, and if he doesn;t do it or isn;t real we haven;t lost anything. So just check the thread for updates, if there isn;t one then oh well, if there is, whopee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Sup