Hacking PAL Wiiware is out Come on the games

rockbmi

OP
Trophies
XP
Yeah just checked and dr mario demo is on there as well as the full game the demo is freeee.
The releases are:
Toki Toki, Tv show king, Star Soldier R, LostWinds, Final Fanatsy and Dr Mario

CosmoKramer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awe man. I'm in the US and we only got Critter Round Up and Star Soldier R today.. No Dr. Mario.. I've been wanting to play a version with english text..
tongue.gif

ihatexams

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hehe just download Dr.Mario demo and it asking for friends code, anyone wanna be my friend?
wub.gif

9731-4848-0503 mines

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
ihatexams said:
hehe just download Dr.Mario demo and it asking for friends code, anyone wanna be my friend?
wub.gif

9731-4848-0503 mines

I thought you had to have the full game to set up a game.

Oh, and I was told by countless people on here last week that there will be a forced update the day wiiware is launched, I said it's just a shop channel, there's no need but they wouldn't have it. I knew there wouldn't be.

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
CockroachMan said:
Demos? Cool.. wasn't expecting that..

So, what is the difference between the demo and the full thing!?

LOL, no. You can't even play it, nor even a rolling demo to show you the game. You get a screen that says "To play, you must exchange friend codes with a friend who has the full version. You can then join the game your friend has created". Then you kind of quit and remove it.

ihatexams

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hardcore Gamer said:
CockroachMan said:

LOL, no. You can't even play it, nor even a rolling demo to show you the game. You get a screen that says "To play, you must exchange friend codes with a friend who has the full version. You can then join the game your friend has created". Then you kind of quit and remove it.
Yah true I just realized lol

jinxvorheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just FYI the Region Free of Star Soldier R NTSC-J has english menu's. Didn't explore the game too far but selecting the first option on the top menu will get you to an english menu eventually.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Hardcore Gamer said:
CockroachMan said:

So it's not really a demo, but something like the DS download play thing.. not bad..

jinxvorheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CockroachMan said:
Hardcore Gamer said:
CockroachMan said:

So it's not really a demo, but something like the DS download play thing.. not bad..

So has anyone tried exchanging friend codes with someone who has the NTSC-J release installed to see if the download play function is in english or if it even works over the regional barrier?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ StealthD0g99: I am trying to hack Fire Emblem Warriors on my 2DS XL, I have been trying to get it to work, but...