OVERPOPULATION

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well we havent found another earth and we havent had too many people living on the earth yet, so were in the clear. besides we can just live under water in cites with old school diving suits. with drills on our hands. and the ability to cast magic.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fuck. I was going to post that very clip as soon as I saw the title of the thread.
laugh.gif

mcp2

Trophies
XP
Country
Linkiboy said:
Overpopulation is bad obviously, but we got a long ways to go before "overpopulation."

Depends on the country, England (the UK actually) will be overpopulated by 2050 if immigration and births aren't cut down.

zuron7

RBYG
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
BortzANATOR said:
well we havent found another earth and we havent had too many people living on the earth yet, so were in the clear. besides we can just live under water in cites with old school diving suits. with drills on our hands. and the ability to cast magic.
We do have mars
Reffering to FEB-10 edition of NG.

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
mcp2 said:
Linkiboy said:
Overpopulation is bad obviously, but we got a long ways to go before "overpopulation."

Depends on the country, England (the UK actually) will be overpopulated by 2050 if immigration and births aren't cut down.
What the fuck?
The UK (Especially England) is WAY to populated already!
The population of the UK is 60,266,708 (Excluding N. Ireland), And due to the fact 90% of the population lives in England witch has over 50 Million people and look at the size of the frigging country!

blitzer320

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah england is really packed
its only like that in certain parts of the U.S. but there is always space to move to here so we don't really have to worry about overpopulation for a while now unless we all start rapidly having babies

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mcp2 said:
Linkiboy said:

Logistic growth has limits. People aren't going to immigrate there if it's jam-packed.

I was personally referring to it on a more global scale.

mcp2

Trophies
XP
Country
Linkiboy said:
mcp2 said:
Linkiboy said:

Logistic growth has limits. People aren't going to immigrate there if it's jam-packed.

Well, there is no better country for free money from the Government. The place being jam-packed can't be any worse than where the immigrants are coming from.

QUOTE(Vidboy10 @ Feb 12 2010, 04:02 PM)
What the fuck?
The UK (Especially England) is WAY to populated already!
The population of the UK is 60,266,708 (Excluding N. Ireland), And due to the fact 90% of the population lives in England witch has over 50 Million people and look at the size of the frigging country!

Sorry, I meant critically overpopulated.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Armadillo said:
It'll sort itself out. Most likely machines will rise up and wage war on us thinning our numbers out.

I think of events in these following games:

Armored Core Silent Line (AI override, causing a satellite cannon to reek havoc on Earth)

Armored Core Last Raven (AI controlled suicide weapons, these pretty much destroy the world)

The moral is that irresponsible use of Artificial Intelligence will destroy mankind.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mcp2 said:
Linkiboy said:
mcp2 said:
Linkiboy said:

Well, there is no better country for free money from the Government. The place being jam-packed can't be any worse than where the immigrants are coming from.
True. But I doubt these policies will persist forever. Changes to immigration and birth laws will occur eventually...

I also doubt the UK will always remain the top spot for immigrants forever

Shinryuji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It won't for much longer, if the recession returns, which it probably will. However, there are so many emptier countries, like France, that immigrants could go to. Also, TURKEY IS NOT PART OF EUROPE, NOR IS RUSSIA. THEY ARE ASIA. GET OUT OF THE EU! OR AT LEAST LEARN SOME GEOGRAPHY FIRST!

DISCLAIMER: This is coming from someone who is both Greek and Lebanese, as well as Sweedish and English, a true blue mongrel. Nor am I a racist, but the bounaries are there for a reason. I mean for fuck sake, Russia is 2/3 of the whole asiatic continent!

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The Western World supports overpopulation by donating shitloads of money yearly to the poorer countries.
I've read somewhere that everyday, 200 000 new people are born in the world (deaths are in calculated) !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-