'Outriders' gets free update with new Expeditions and improvements; full expansion announced for 2022

outriders.JPG

Publisher Square Enix announced that Outriders, the sci-fi RPG shooter from developer People Can Fly, is getting a free update called New Horizon today. It introduces four new Expeditions, a new Transmog system, removes timers in Expeditions, adds new weapon skins, rebalances Classes, Skills and Mods, and overhauls the Tiagos Expedition store and his vendor items, as well as well as brings general quality of life improvements to the game. The new video below highlights the features of this new update:

In addition, a full expansion called Outriders Worldslayer was also announced, with a full reveal expected for Spring 2022. Below you can find a teaser for the expansion:

Outriders is available now on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC, Google Stadia and Nvidia GeForce Now. The free New Horizon update goes live today, November 16, at 5:00pm GMT / 6:00pm CET / 9:00am PST. Be sure to check out our official review linked below to learn more about the game!

:arrow: Outriders Official GBAtemp Review
:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

Reactions: Mama Looigi

White_Raven_X

Hack everything, hack the world!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I played it when it first came out, it had great graphics and was interesting for the first 6-8 hours... Became very repetitive thereafter and lost my interest. Moved on.....

brunocar

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
A lot of people on this thread complaining about stuff that literally every looter shooter ever does, have y'all considered that you are playing it wrong?

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
A lot of people on this thread complaining about stuff that literally every looter shooter ever does, have y'all considered that you are playing it wrong?

So you who calling out here? If it's me I can provide for other looter shooters: The Division, Borderlands, Destiny and Warframe. All of these games have open worlds with enemies that spawn without needing a "trigger"

brunocar

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So you who calling out here? If it's me I can provide for other looter shooters: The Division, Borderlands, Destiny and Warframe. All of these games have open worlds with enemies that spawn without needing a "trigger"
thats just flat out wrong, borderlands activates enemy spawners on missions ALL THE TIME and destiny's patrols specifically spawn enemies any time you use them.

and besides, this comment wasnt directed at you in particular, the first comment in this thread says "its still a looter shooter right?" as if the game was wrong in being in that genre and had to swap out genres, thats ridiculous.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: Just started God of War 2 on the PS2