'Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty' gets launch trailer

Screenshot_2023-09-25-16-24-47-912_com.microsoft.office.outlook-edit.jpg

Ahead of the expansion's premiere, CD Projekt Red has aired the launch trailer for Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty:

The new, dynamic trailer dives deep into Phantom Liberty’s world and story, exploring the themes of loyalty, trust, freedom, and responsibility for one’s actions. Players can see characters from the expansion in action — including Solomon Reed, portrayed by Idris Elba — and discover some of the dangers awaiting them in Dogtown before Phantom Liberty launches.

The trailer also features the theme song of Cyberpunk 2077's expansion — "Phantom Liberty", performed by Dawid Podsiadło, who’s currently one of the most popular singers-songwriters in Poland.

Phantom Liberty, Cyberpunk 2077’s spy-thriller expansion, launches on Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5, PC, and GeForce Now on September 26th. Be sure to check out our official review of Phantom Liberty which scored 8.5/10 ahead of its release tomorrow to learn more of what to expect!

:arrow: SOURCE
:arrow: Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty Official GBAtemp Review

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My GPU is fine Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650, but my CPU is only a I5-9300 and it says it requires an i7. Guess I can't play it? I could play the original Cyberpunk fine.

Wonder if I could just get the 2.0 update without the DLC. It's supposed to make the game like a new experience.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto