CD Projekt Red shares features of 'Cyberpunk 2077' free 2.0 update and 'Phantom Liberty' DLC

Screenshot_2023-09-01-22-13-39-281_com.android.chrome.png

The first and only planned DLC for Cyberpunk 2077 launches later this month but that is not the only update that the game is receiving. While the DLC will be paid and add new features, the base game will also receive a free patch with Update 2.0 that also brings a host of new features. The free patch and paid DLC features were clarified in a tweet by developer CD Projekt Red via the official Cyberpunk video game account today:

F48jEWAXUAA4tik.jpeg

Update 2.0 for the base game will be available on current-gen consoles and PCs, but does not have a release date. The Phantom Liberty DLC will launch on September 26.

:arrow: SOURCE

kcajjones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This game is rubbish. It's mediocre at best. It reminds me of Crysis in so many ways (except obviously crysis wasn't a cluster-mess when it came out).

The game got all it's hype for it's fancy graphics and then when it came out, it was a bland, boring slog through a very good looking, but buggy mess.

Moon164

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I played Cyberpunk 2077 and the game is amazing after the updates, I'm very happy CD Projekt didn't give up on the game after the controversy at launch, I highly recommend anyone who hasn't played give it a chance.

Just don't play on PS4 and especially Xbox, the game just doesn't run well on those consoles. (On PS4 Pro and Xbox One X on the other hand it's very playable)

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I played Cyberpunk 2077 and the game is amazing after the updates, I'm very happy CD Projekt didn't give up on the game after the controversy at launch, I highly recommend anyone who hasn't played give it a chance.

Just don't play on PS4 and especially Xbox, the game just doesn't run well on those consoles. (On PS4 Pro and Xbox One X on the other hand it's very playable)
Aren't you constantly complaining about brazilian video gaming prices? how the hell did you played this on hardware that didn't made the game a mess both gameplay wise and visual wise?

luk_pop

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I played this game on XsX at launch and about 6 months ago on SteamDeck. The second time I had a lot more fun, I'm waiting for the DLC but I will play it on the Steam version on RogAlly.

tpax

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Will they give us the possibility for a proper, good ending for V with the DLC, or will this be just another, independent story? Without a proper ending I won’t even bother. The main story endings were utter garbage and killed every tiny piece of enjoyment I had playing that game.

Moon164

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Aren't you constantly complaining about brazilian video gaming prices? how the hell did you played this on hardware that didn't made the game a mess both gameplay wise and visual wise?
I played Cyberpunk 2077 on my brother's PS4, even after the updates I faced several bizarre problems like scenes and NPCs taking a long time to load, constant framerate drops and the game literally stucking for a few seconds:

But despite these problems I had fun with the game, I loved the gameplay, I loved Night city, the story held me from beginning to end (so much so that I got the 7 different endings that the game has), in general, Cyberpunk 2077 is an excellent game but unfortunately doesn't offer a good experience on old-gen consoles, the game is great but if you don't have the patience for these problems like me you won't have a good first impression.

I have friends who played the game on PC and PS5 and didn't experience any of these issues, which is why I recommend the game, just not on old-gen consoles.

Reactions: urbanman2004

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto