Release date for second 'Atomic Heart' story DLC announced

atomic heart dlc 2.jpg

The second out of the four planned story DLC for sci-fi action RPG Atomic Heart will launch early next year. Developer Mundfish made the announcement today and shared a new trailer for the next DLC titled Trapped in Limbo:

Atomic Heart: Trapped in Limbo DLC picks the story up immediately after the end of the main game, this time continuing a different ending from the one that the Annihilation Instinct DLC followed. It introduces new sections of the twisted Limbo world bursting with fan favorite challenges, but this time with a unique Limbo flavor! While diving into the new insane gameplay, players will be tasked with helping P-3 break through a series of dizzying obstacles, uncover the secrets of his past and the world of Limbo, and demolish uniquely looking opponents with marvelously looking weapons in a combat extravaganza. In order to rise from the depths of Limbo to the top and free P-3’s mind from his demons, players will have to do everything they can to curb the changed rules of the game. The Trapped in Limbo DLC holds the key to finding out the fate of Major P-3, and it is up to players to get their hands on it, surviving in this enigmatic world with inverted logic.

As they fight, run, jump and slide across the platforms, players will be collecting apples to unlock skills and weapons, as well as gold coins to unlock up to 7 unique skins that can be equipped in the main campaign!

Atomic Heart's "Trapped in Limbo" DLC will release on Feb. 6, 2024, on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC. It is included in the Atomic Pass and in the Gold and Premium Editions. Be sure to take a look at our review of the base game as well as of our official impressions for the first DLC, Annihilation Instinct, via the links below.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox
:arrow: Atomic Heart Official GBAtemp Review
:arrow: Atomic Heart: Annihilation Instinct DLC Official GBAtemp Impressions

LeeNose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
This looks nothing like the Atomic Heart I've seen online, what happened at the end of the game? Lol
Anyhow, I haven't played it, so what do I know. Reminds me of Lovely Planet.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
This looks nothing like the Atomic Heart I've seen online, what happened at the end of the game? Lol
Anyhow, I haven't played it, so what do I know. Reminds me of Lovely Planet.

There is a part in the game where the main character enters a psychosis/dream arc. This appears to be more of it. I don't know if I'd rather recommend taking this game or playing with drugs. While it was a fun game, it left me feeling a bit detached.
Watching this video without sound overwhelmed me. It should be noted that the game isn't for 8+ year olds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto