Status
Not open for further replies.

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
saxamo(phone0) It was my first AIM handle and various other BBS names. actually my first internet handle was GoodJolteon135...but let's not go there. In a new era, in a new millenium things need to get you know, shiny. web 2.0 Saxamo was thus born. Amo also means love in spanish, something i try to spread where i go.

I'm a huge fan of the space ghost C2C series and early adult swim shows.
As for the sig: MENUdo represent! what wha!??!!

bnwchbammer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Username: Well, throughout all of middle school I brought these "roundwiches" to school. That's the brand name. Well, they were market day stuff, but called roundwiches. So my name is Ben, and people started calling me "benwich" On a paper once I figured it was funny enough but I spelled it benwitch. So that spelling went on for a bit till I got an AIM. I changed it to bnwch, removing the vowels as well so it looked as if I inconspicuously removed the t. Bammer was a name that stuck after I moved (see blog about my mom) Anyway, the school logins were the first letter of our first name and our last name. A friend I met in summer camp called me Bammer before school started anyway, and it sounded like a cool name anyway, so it stuck. After I got active in forums I decided to combine them, so it's bnwchbammer.

Avatar: I use this everywhere, and it's the Aperture logo from Portal. It's a personal screenshot from the end of the game. Hell, I loved it so much, I even took the time to do this:
Code:
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ .,-:;//;:=,
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ . :H@@@MM@M#H/.,+%;,
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ,/X+ +M@@M@MM%=,-%HMMM@X/,
ÂÂÂÂÂÂ-+@MM; $M@@MH+-,;ZMMMM@MMMM@+-
ÂÂÂÂ;@M@@M- ZM@X;. -+XXXXXHHH@M@M#@/.
ÂÂ ,%MM@@MH ,@%=ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ.---=-=:=,.
ÂÂ =@#@@@MX .,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ-%HX$$%%%+;
ÂÂ=-./@M@M$ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ.;@MMMM@MM:
ÂÂX@/ -$MM/ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ.+MM@@@M$
,@M@H: :@:ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ. =X#@@@@-
,@@@MMX, .ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ/H-;@M@M=
.H@@@@M@+,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ%MM+..%#$.
ÂÂ/MMMM@MMH/.ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂXM@MH; =;
ÂÂ /%+%$XHH@$=ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ, .H@@@@MX,
ÂÂÂÂ.=--------.ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ -%H.,@@@@@MX,
ÂÂÂÂ.%MM@@@HHHXX$$$%+- .:$MMX =M@@MM%.
ÂÂÂÂÂÂ=XMMM@MM@MM#H;,-+HMM@M+ /MMMX=
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ=%@M@M#@$-.=$@MM@@@M; %M%=
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ,:+$+-,/H#MMMMMMM@= =,
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ=++%%%%+/:-.
hell yeah.
(It looks a bit better in notepad if you care)

Sig: I played project diva not too long ago, and I found this pic funny, so I shooped it slightly and kept it. I may change it soon, but we'll see.
So yup!

tKo HaXoR

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
tKo HaXor: The tKo is Terminate..kill..obey! My xbox live clan that i have been apart of since halo 3 first came out. We usually play first person shooters. Call of Duty 4 was were we did the most damage. I'm not as good as the rest but they are pretty cool to play with and i know them in the real world.
happy.gif

As for the "HaXor" part.. good old interwebz talk. 1337 H4X0rZ! hahaha idk.

Avatar: I want that medal so bad! I don't spam posts :/

Someday i will have that many posts.

Signature: It was inspired by the member Brian117

Yumi

With Love<3
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
Username - I like going somewhere to escape and clear my mind or just to kill time. Needing help converting games to iso, i searched around the net and found gbatemp.net. Not thinking of actually registering, i thought about it for awhile and said to myself "why not?". I've been in forums before, like anime ones and music, and so i figured this new site will be an escape place...all i needed was a nice, simple, and cool username. It took me awhile and i mumbled out the word "escapa". Sounds simple enough and girlish. So there you have it

Prime_Zero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My User name I created back in 2001 for online gaming and stuck with it, I wanted something that sounded cool. So I got a dart bored and wrote down a lot of cool names on some sticky's and threw darts at two lol.

Because I use my user name on different games I have no single picture, so I use use that one for any other user picture I need to post up from time to time sense it kinda works out good for where ever ive need a pick. Looks like some kinda cool eye lens or something.
yaynds.gif

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Username - What can i say? This name originated on maplestory, back then, i needed an original name, cool sounding name like deathknight, RainOfDespair and etc were taken, so i thought to myself, if i need an original name, what is the most unlikely thing to ever appear in any head. At that time, i was pretty chubby, and so i called myself MrFatso, since Mr is usually reserved for married man and as a fatty, i doubt that i will be able to get a wife.

So, mrFatso
smile.gif
but still, great mind think a like, a google search reveal that a number of people called themselves MrFatso as well
smile.gif

Avatar - Saw maplestory ds trailer a few days before gbatemp even mentioned it, and at that particular frame, i noticed that look and it looks to me like she's bored too. So, i took it and make it as a sig to show that i am pretty bored of maplestory.

Signature - nothing special, i just someone on a warez forum if he could make me a sig with megaman and zero and my name in it, the end result was this.

edit: the heck? i posted in here before? O well.. i guess my avatar and sig did change a little

D

Deleted User

Username - Needed something that I could stick with. Iguanas remind me of my hometown, because it was full of them. The flame part was just to make it cooler I guess. It was a pretty unique name. A Google search yielded zero results.

Avatar - From the album art of Big Lizard in My Backyard by The Dead Milkmen

Signature - Same as above.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Username: My username was a process. First it was Skymage, then it was Holt, then it was Blitz, then it was ArcticWolf then it was Blitz then it was Splych. Splych is a word that I made up myself. The origin I guess you would say... is Splat. After a few mixing together and making it sound nice, I came up with Splych. People pronounce it as Splich but it is pronounced as Sp-lie-ch.

Signature: XBOX 360 Gamertag Signature. As simple as that.

Avatar: When I was obsessed with Bleach, Hitsugaya Toushiro was my fav. Character. While searching for avatars, I found this awesome one and decided to use it. I still have it... Just will never be able to find the original site. I also had this avatar of an Akatsuki... The fish guy and it was a chibi version of him. On the side, it said "I'm a Fish!"

Assassination

暗殺者Lv25
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The name Assassination becuase when my grandpa died someone was like ''Who Assassinated Him?''
My grandpa was friendly,well-known,and cool. Everybody loved my grandpa...now he's gone but i call myself Assassination becuase of that. I didnt want to put Assassinated becuase that will sound stupid.

My grandpa was shot and stabbed on 12/25/09.

Avatar: A Guy named Pein from Naruto that kills ALOT Of people.

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
my name came from an episode of the Simpsons where the creator of itchy and scratchy actually stole scratchy from someone, but some of the other characters he created were manic mailman, flatulant fox, dinner dog and rich uncle skeleton.....but when I created it I was using aol and it only allows for 16 characters in the name so I had to leave out a letter. Have been using it since 2000.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Username: Maz for being the first 3 letters of my name, and the 7006 for the list of options that hotmail gave me years ago as an alternative to not finding the alias i want. I a basically stuck with it for consistency.... unoriginal huh ?

Avatar: credits go to luke_c. Incorporates my username, and the 3 colours of the Lebanese flag.

ufotrash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Username : Umm...well it's just an alias I've been using since about '05....It doesn't really mean anything, boring as that is. I started using it one day when I decided to use a single screen name for everything, 'cause I used to make up like a thousand stupid lame ones all the time.

Sig : Well. Just trying to spread good vibes, I guess.

Avatar : My two horrible guilty pleasures...T-Pain and musicals...Freaknik was love at first sight.
wacko.gif

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
8BitWalugi: Was meant to be 8BitWaluigi, but I cut out 1 'i' so it'd fit on my DS.

Signature: My gamercard. Again, it's meant to be 8BitWalugi, but you can't have a number at the beginning, so I picked 'B' because it looks like an '8' from afar. Also, when I made my account, I had gotten used to the lack of the 'i'

Avatar: It's an 8Bit Waluigi. What more can I say?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Username: I thought at some point in time that I liked Jurassic Park and while playing Pinball, I was asked to put in a name for a high score, so I used Jurassic and then because I was playing pinball, I added player. It was only a long while after that I realized that Jurassicplayer could infer me being a playboy with experience, but I trust in the ignorance and innocence of human beings to be unable to make any of those sort of connections.

Signature: I made it as a blatant act against those people skilled in making signatures because they like being technical about where the text goes and how it is shown. And I got to add in Haruhi, so its all good.

Avatar: It's Kyon obviously because he is the closest to god and I am an egotist so the connection between the two is a given.

Theraima

I own this desert, bitches!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Username : Long time ago it was only Raimariz, then I re-invented it and made it Theraimariz. "theraima" has always been my label.

Avatar : As some of you may know, first it was Shikamaru staring at clouds. I watched Naruto at the time when I made this account. Now Im more into One Piece and Sanji's kick's
tongue.gif

Signature : Brawler card was all I came up with.

D

Deleted_171835

Username: I saw an article on GoNintendo about the best videogame related names. One said SnatchingSouls and I changed that into SoulSnatcher.

Avatar: I used the Mario character on one Team MeatBoy's articles.

Signature: My nCard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.