Hacking [Online] Savegame converter 1.0 alpha

AngryBadger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having mixed suces getting SCOne to R4 conversion working. Yoshi Island worked but i cant get WarioWare touched to work. It doesnt generate any errors.

Would you like the .sav files?

Of course, thx for the report
wink.gif

the M3 pokemon save that Gr4v3 is really strange, i'll support it but it's just strange
laugh.gif

Sorry, false alarm it turns out my original sav was corrupt. Which mean ive lost all my wario scores
frown.gif

Gr4v3

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
hmm, looks like it isn't working from M3 to DS-Xtreme (pokemon Pearl)

That's a problem of DS-X. It has problems with the pokemon save games. I tried using Pearl and Diamond at the same time but that didn't work, they save corrupted. Seems there's a bug in the DSX OS

Pokemon is working on the ds-xtreme. Are you running the latest OS?

I just started a new game instead of converting those few minutes i played on the m3dss.

And i forgot to send you those saves.. oops. Do you still need them?

Poulpe

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Perhaps this is the wrong place to post this, however I have been unable to use my Supercard SD saves on my Supercard DSOne, and this converter doesn't seem to have Supercard SD as a transferrable option. Is there a simpler way to do this?

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
OP
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
Still no tab for G6 DS Real? Where's the love?Â
cry.gif

Perhaps this is the wrong place to post this, however I have been unable to use my Supercard SD saves on my Supercard DSOne, and this converter doesn't seem to have Supercard SD as a transferrable option. Is there a simpler way to do this?

If you want to see a linker in this converter, just give me some saves from this linker and i'll try to make it
wink.gif

Next version (1.2 alpha) will have RAW support and perhaps autodetection.

Shuny

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
Somebody said me that SuperCard DS One works for his Supercard miniSD. So I think that your Supercard SD saves are the same as DSOne linker ... :/

Da-Huntha

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.lostmoment.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
cry.gif

If you want to see a linker in this converter, just give me some saves from this linker and i'll try to make it
wink.gif

I beleive SuperCard SD saves are the same as SuperCard CF saves, so try that as base.
Here are 3 SuperCard CF saves, in case you need them: http://blablabla

Shuny

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
cry.gif

wink.gif

I beleive SuperCard SD saves are the same as SuperCard CF saves, so try that as base.
Here are 3 SuperCard CF saves, in case you need them: http://blablabla
Thank you
wink.gif

I think'nt that SD saves are different than CF ones. That's strange

*playing pokemon pearl*

TheSpade

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Still no tab for G6 DS Real?  Where's the love? 
cry.gif

wink.gif

Check your PM for a handful of G6 DS Real saves.

Shuny

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
cry.gif

wink.gif

Check your PM for a handful of G6 DS Real saves.
Thanks ; G6 DS Real saves are similar to NinjaDS saves
wink.gif

I need M3 Simply DS saves, with version of the M3
wink.gif
If somebody have ...
smile.gif

WhateverDude

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Do you know what format cart_save.gba uses for the saves it dumps? (Scroll down, it's at the end of the page) It's a .sav file and it must be an already known format, since I managed to dump the save of a real GBA cart and get it working on a G6 just by writing it through the Manager thingy.

Also, any chances of us getting a command line, portable C executable so it could be easily compiled under Linux and OS X?
smile.gif
*keeps dreaming* (Hey, maybe more people will start following the wonderful dlditool example
smile.gif
)

Shuny

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
Do you know what format cart_save.gba uses for the saves it dumps? (Scroll down, it's at the end of the page) It's a .sav file and it must be an already known format, since I managed to dump the save of a real GBA cart and get it working on a G6 just by writing it through the Manager thingy.

Also, any chances of us getting a command line, portable C executable so it could be easily compiled under Linux and OS X?
smile.gif
*keeps dreaming* (Hey, maybe more people will start following the wonderful dlditool exampleÂ
smile.gif
)
As always, I need some saves to see what type of save is it
wink.gif

Thank you
wink.gif

vithocgioi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried using this with .sav of Custom Robo Arena from R4 to DS-X. I received a 256kb file and put it in my DS-X. I didn't receive any error, but it seem unable to load the save file because I couldn't continue my play from the save.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging