Hacking Online futures don't work cfw with Luma

Xento

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
OK, first of all, I am new to gbatemp, and I am a complete noob with 3DS hacking, homebrew and all that stuff. So far I have been enjoying using my new 3DS XL with cfw. But I noticed that I can't use online features. Games don't connect online, which is strange. But I could use the web browser... Any help from a noob would be very helpful!

Also in the image, is what comes up when I try to access anything online rated in a game. After accepting the agreements the games just comes up with an error or a message saying that it can't connect to the internet.

Attachments

• IMG_20180120_230030.jpg
    IMG_20180120_230030.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 346

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
That's an out-of-region title, correct? Fixing it should be as simple as this:

First, get config.cia. Unfortunately, I cannot link this file to you, as it is against the rules of GBAtemp. It should be fairly easy to find online.

Next:

"9. Move Config.cia to your 3ds sd card
10. Install with FBI
11. Open the Config application on your home menu
12. click on Eula Setting
13. change the agree version to ff.ff (click down on the dpad it's faster)"

That should fix it.

Xento

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

First, get config.cia. Unfortunately, I cannot link this file to you, as it is against the rules of GBAtemp. It should be fairly easy to find online.

Next:

10. Install with FBI

That should fix it.
Umm... I'm looking everywhere on Google and I can't seem to get my hands on this config.cia file...
I know you can't post links here but can you at least give a clue of where the file is? Sorry for the noob questions! X)

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Next:

10. Install with FBI

That should fix it.
Is the MD5 hash for config.cia c45d75ca33c24dde74e432ea82671d56?

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Is the MD5 hash for config.cia c45d75ca33c24dde74e432ea82671d56?
Hmm, that doesn't seem to match the one I have. Mine seems to be 1B89173B5DE6A03BABA48B8895EBC2A5. It may be a different version, though.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Cthulhu does this aswell and is open-source. No need for SDK stuff.
Right. Forgot about Cthulhu.

Reactions: OrGoN3

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, that doesn't seem to match the one I have. Mine seems to be 1B89173B5DE6A03BABA48B8895EBC2A5. It may be a different version, though.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Right. Forgot about Cthulhu.
TY for the info. I was just trying to find one for OP online, and that's the only one I came across on a shady, foreign site. With those other sites going under, it takes a bit of reading to get the config.cia, lol. AKA: antigbatemp since people want their answers right away!!!

Also, I am glad I'm not the only one still using Cthulhu! Thanks for this, Ryuzaki_MrL!!

D

Deleted User

Found it.Google search "config.cia download" on google and it should be the first link

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
TY for the info. I was just trying to find one for OP online, and that's the only one I came across on a shady, foreign site. With those other sites going under, it takes a bit of reading to get the config.cia, lol. AKA: antigbatemp since people want their answers right away!!!

Also, I am glad I'm not the only one still using Cthulhu! Thanks for this, Ryuzaki_MrL!!
I have another version of the file, it's likely that that the one you found was legit. I can't say for sure, though. There are multiple versions around.

Xento

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks guys for the helpful solutions! I (finally) found the. cia file and installed it, changed the eula, etc. And it works! I am very happy that I joined gbatemp, it's a great website :)
Now I can actually play online now haha

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have another version of the file, it's likely that that the one you found was legit. I can't say for sure, though. There are multiple versions around.
I guess it depends on which version of the devkit the Config.csu (config.3ds) was taken from? I have found 2 versions already on the web, both working. Different hashes. One matches the one I mentioned, the other is 8CCBCAF776A18511295F91DFC8C62439. So I still haven't found yours :P All is good though, as I don't need it.

Reactions: Xento

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?