Hacking Old r4i-sdhc non 1.4 newer games fix....

gisel213

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4i-SDHC/DSTT Unnofficial Menu a12 for newer games....

1st off credits to Ashley and Team for the unnofficial menu...

Here's an update to my old thread about mario and luigi3 fix back then just an update of the dstt menu to support
Zelda ST and many other new games without patching....

When the R4 menu comes up select the 2nd icon called media to launch the TTDS menu and run your
newer games..... Pretty simple

Here's the link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JCCN4ZQG

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QKEWZYK0 alternate link....

Note theres a password just think lazy dog jumped over the....... thats the hint think qbf

This only works on non 1.4 cards from r4isdhc.com and r4i-sdhc.com, if you get the fake card message dont fret
inside the rar there is info on how to take the menu your currently using to compile it yourself to make it work
and no this is not YSmenu.......

Will post a video case people think i'm trolling......

Pujos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Does not work for me. Can you write a bit more detailed instruction, please?
I would be really grateful.

sfg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure you have the cart from www.r4i-sdhc.com? That's the one I have and it works with it.

Anyway, the instructions are simple, but just to be safe, first time format your microSD and then copy on it the official firmware from the site above. Then, unpack the archive from the link in the first post (instructions are there too, btw) and copy to the root of your card: TTMENU.DAT,TTMENU.NDS,TTMENU.SYS and the TTMENU folder.
Finally go inside the R4iMenu folder, open the multimedia.ini file delete whatever
text you see and type in TTMENU.NDS, then save the file.

After that, just launch it from the middle button (where Moonshell is usually started from) of the R4 firmware.

Pujos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yeah, I'm quite sure, the red box one.
I'll do as you suggested.
And btw is the newest kernell 1.13b compatible with the cart without the v 1.4 mark?
Nvm the last question, just answered myself
tongue.gif

sfg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it's compatible even with the regular non "i" carts. They say it doesn't work on the site probably to make you buy the newer carts.

Pujos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It may be a stupid question, but won't downloading the newest kernell solve my problems, instead of playing with this whole DSTT?

sfg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends what problems you have.
But the compatibility of the official kernel is way way behind that of the DSTT one.

Pujos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I did as you'd said and it works so far. I open DSTT from the first icon on the "title" screen, then choose Zelda. I hope that I'd be able to see the tracks
tongue.gif
But so far it works, thanks a lot
smile.gif

Works like a charm. Thanks again, you saved me a lot of trouble
smile.gif

sfg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And you see DSTT at the top screen? Really? Weird. The first icon simply takes me to the official firmware browser.

Pujos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
QUOTE said:
And you see DSTT at the top screen? Really? Weird. The first icon simply takes me to the official firmware browser.
And in the official browser I choose DSTT.nds and then I have the DSTT menu. It doesn't work when I choose the middle icon.

gisel213

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pujos said:
I did as you'd said and it works so far. I open DSTT from the first icon on the "title" screen, then choose Zelda. I hope that I'd be able to see the tracks
tongue.gif
But so far it works, thanks a lot
smile.gif

Works like a charm. Thanks again, you saved me a lot of trouble
smile.gif

Grats you got working...I know a patched rom will work from the 1st icon but if you got the new
menu from the r4i-sdhc.com website it does not surprise me..... The last time i did this for mario
and luigi3 usa and other games with a previous dstt menu cause there was no fix on their site
then they made the new card 1.4 and the menu only worked on 1.4 and the r4sdhc's but not the
old r4isdhc's.. I emailed them and asked why no update they said they were tryin to keep old
customers with ds/dsl but wanted to sell more cards 1.4 for dsi so that's why no support for the
old non 1.4 r4isdhc's... then i sent them my fix back then no reply but yet more games began
to work on the new card hhhmmm what a group.....

I am a regular dude and have nothing to do with them so i will keep making these to help people
with the old non 1.4 r4isdhc that gets no updates...... so you guys and gals wont need to waste
money on the new card unless you upadate to 1.4 by accident.....

But as usual after I put up a new fix watch the site for an update that you wont be able to use...
It's amusing 2 updates on the site in like a day or 2 one had to come from normatts cracking zelda
then the rest fixed with this unnofficial dstt update basically stealing to push their new carts what
a shame....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @genistopitauniverfrocrami, What drugs is this dude on?