Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, i will try to do that then. I can't even pass the first loading screen with the _RPX anymore so. I will report back in 10 min or something.

Edit:
Hmm my sd card is acting weird again, i will have to format, transfer files and recreate the folder again.
Just tag me with @EclipseSin when you test if you want, so your post definitely shows up for me.

Loffah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Interesting. I got it to launch with the new folders but now it detects the SD card and asks me to remove it before procedeing. To be specefic it goes like this. @EclipseSin

error code 150-3034
An error has occurred.
If there is an SD Card inserted into your wii u console, please remove it, then turn off the console and try again.

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
Interesting. I got it to launch with the new folders but now it detects the SD card and asks me to remove it before procedeing. To be specefic it goes like this. @EclipseSin

error code 150-3034
An error has occurred.
If there is an SD Card inserted into your wii u console, please remove it, then turn off the console and try again.

You need to try a different dump of the file. Try the NUS Version it should work no issue.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

error code 150-3034
An error has occurred.
You need to try a different dump of the file. Try the NUS Version it should work no issue.

To me it sounds like your SD card is dying or something. I've only ever got freezes with messed up files. Not a SD error.

You can try Onion's suggestion, and I hope it works, but I have a feeling it's not going to and is the SD with the problem. Do you have another to at least try with?

Loffah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
To me it sounds like your SD card is dying or something. I've only ever got freezes with messed up files. Not a SD error.

You can try Onion's suggestion, and I hope it works, but I have a feeling it's not going to and is the SD with the problem. Do you have another to at least try with?
Nope i don't.. I had a more expensive SD card but it suddenly isnt recognized by my computer anymore. Let's hope that onion's suggestion works. I will confirm when i get it all sat up again.

Reactions: EclipseSin

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nope i don't.. I had a more expensive SD card but it suddenly isnt recognized by my computer anymore. Let's hope that onion's suggestion works. I will confirm when i get it all sat up again.
Ok please do. If this would make card number 2 thats not working right suddenly, your card reader might be about done for.

Mine "died". It made my 4gb sd card think it's random sizes when I plug it in. Lol. Stopped using that adapter.

Last edited by EclipseSin,

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country

Your probably right considering @Loffah said it was working and than crapped out.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a conclusion of which version of loadiine is higher compatability? Does dimoks version break any that work in golden45 or nightlys version?

overlord00

A motherfucking birdplane
Trophies
XP
Country
my actual question is related, in it's own way.
I've finally figured out how everything works in its own way. Got the exploits running and minimal crashing and got to the point where it asks for a game via Mii Maker. 5.3.2e spoofed to 5.5e.

My issue is now SMASH is asking for an update and because of that it's also asking for a system update.
I've run the update deleter from wiiutools and i've tried running one self hosted (and mostly crashes) but the message remains.
I'm pretty sure i've read this entire thread, but this sort of issue hasnt been in there. Anyone has a similar issue, or know what I'm doing wrong?

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a conclusion of which version of loadiine is higher compatability? Does dimoks version break any that work in golden45 or nightlys version?
my actual question is related, in it's own way.
I've finally figured out how everything works in its own way. Got the exploits running and minimal crashing and got to the point where it asks for a game via Mii Maker. 5.3.2e spoofed to 5.5e.

My issue is now SMASH is asking for an update and because of that it's also asking for a system update.
I've run the update deleter from wiiutools and i've tried running one self hosted (and mostly crashes) but the message remains.
I'm pretty sure i've read this entire thread, but this sort of issue hasnt been in there. Anyone has a similar issue, or know what I'm doing wrong?
are you using tubehax DNS? It will block the system update question. You will get the update nag for the game but it fails and you click start

overlord00

A motherfucking birdplane
Trophies
XP
Country
are you using tubehax DNS? It will block the system update question. You will get the update nag for the game but it fails and you click start
I was using tubehax and i was also blocking via my router (if that even works on my router :\ ) but was getting the same thing. I removed the router block then tubehax and was getting the same thing each time. I'll give it another go now i guess...

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was using tubehax and i was also blocking via my router (if that even works on my router :\ ) but was getting the same thing. I removed the router block then tubehax and was getting the same thing each time. I'll give it another go now i guess...

Better put those blocks back in place or your console will update. It still checks for other titles out of date on the system and will patch them.

Your issue with Smash, you need to use WUPinstaller and NUSgrabber to download the latest smash update and install it to the system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hiiiiii