Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

srbeen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll take a look.

Yes but we can "easily" have more space by loading most of the code from the sd card.
For example : first time you launch mii maker, it retrieves the code from the sd card and installs the menu, the filesystem functions and patch the loader.
This way you can make a beautiful menu =) (still limited in code size but much bigger than what it is now).
We could even have game patches if needed.

Basically, improve the code, correct bugs with rpl loading, find why game freeze and investigate.
The first thing to do is to do what I suggested just above by loading the code from sdcard.
Then add a lot of log functions.

Thanks for clarifying. I shouldn't just assume things. So Loadiine in its current form may be at the end of its ropes, but with a seemingly simple and probably trivial re-write to use known huge storage we can fix a lot of issues. I read a post about removing Smash from the equation too, which I can see as removing the upper limit for RPX/RPL size. I can kind of see how version 1.5 or 2 is shaping up now :) Can't wait. I have a large collection eagerly awaiting more detailed logging. Think there's any hope of using a file container for the games data? Copying thousands of tiny files back and forth is very time consuming. Compression would be a bonus but just conglomerating all the files into one would help a lot.

dezso

Trophies
XP
Country
try to clear browser settings, then restart browser. go to eclipsein.github.io let it load, then hold power button on gamepad. turn wii u back on.
try getting kernel to run after doing that.

There's an "error" in the redirection when the browser is validated for specific firmware version when using the Definitve Package

This is my custom version with the addition of: Dumpiine, Loadiine server and the fix for the 404 error.

Download

I got it working by self-hosting the files from @jurulz with the method suggested by @EclipseSin using the tool made by @golden45 .
Thanks for everyone. It was a good team effort.

Reactions: jurulz

subzero

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
You answered your own question. It's region locked, so you need the game from your region. The backup however (that's loaded through loadiine), can be region free.
Hello. I've checked your answer. Pls give me a reply. Tks.
So current situation shows that there isn't any game backup available on loadiine on the Internet.
And we still need waiting for the Dump Tools for the public, am I right?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
- game backup on internet : there are a lot (in wud format)
- game backup on internet in extracted form : I don't know, it will probably appear soon.
- waiting for dump to be public : no, it's already public.

Dumpiine : used to dump executables (rpx/rpl files)
TCPgecko : used to dump content (game files, FSA)

note1: dumpiine is currently dumping only files loaded in memory, if a game has not loaded the file in memory yet dumpiine can't dump it.
so it's possible game dump will miss some executables or libraries if not correctly dumped. (nuked_underdump)
note2: I don't know if any game has a single extracted file size > 4GB (not storable on FAT32)

- Required game (SSBU) need to be the same region than the console
- Backup loaded game can be a different region, but might require some edits (folder' name or filename edit) to work on a different console region. (EU -> US, etc)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can't use TCPGecko or cafiine at the same time than Loadiine (the kernel memory patch is different)
So, even if you can start the game, you can't dump a different game's region file content.

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Sorry guys because the video tutorial I was making is not done yet as promised.
I promise if I got back my laptop, the tutorial will be out on Thursday. BUT! I won't be using a real SD Card cause my reader is broken and says my SD Card is write-protected. :(

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I dump my Super Smash Brothers 4 data that does have the Mewtwo DLC and sent it to someone without the Mewtwo DLC loaded it through Loadiine, would they get my DLC running with it?
Additionally, if I copied the _SAV folder of another Loadiine user, could I share my save file with them?

No. They lack the ticket to unlock MewTwo. His data is already in the update of the game, but he lacks the ticket (downloaded from eShop at purchase) to unlock him.

matto21

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@Summersett
I did spoffing 5.3.2 to 5.5.0
loadiine works?
no charge kexploit from mongose
my SD Super Mario 3D World EUR
2015-10-04_153600.png

Last edited by matto21,

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry my bad! :)
Why are you apologizing to me? lol
solutions?
192.168.1.239:8080\loadiine\www\kexploit\payload532.html is exactly where mine runs from and it works.

Double-check your folder structure and make sure it matches. Otherwise, try tapping the URL bar and press enter to reload it. You aren't loading the original kexploit first right? All you need to do is launch the Loadiine Kernel, then Loadiine.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Why are you apologizing to me? lol
192.168.1.239:8080\loadiine\www\kexploit\payload532.html is exactly where mine runs from and it works.

Double-check your folder structure and make sure it matches. Otherwise, try tapping the URL bar and press enter to reload it. You aren't loading the original kexploit first right? All you need to do is launch the Loadiine Kernel, then Loadiine.
No I wrote something to begin with too you but it wasn't anything I didn't already know tbh so I just deleted it and wrote that instead. I meant it was a mistake of mine :)

subzero

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
- game backup on internet : there are a lot (in wud format)
- game backup on internet in extracted form : I don't know, it will probably appear soon.
- waiting for dump to be public : no, it's already public.

Dumpiine : used to dump executables (rpx/rpl files)
TCPgecko : used to dump content (game files, FSA)

note1: dumpiine is currently dumping only files loaded in memory, if a game has not loaded the file in memory yet dumpiine can't dump it.
so it's possible game dump will miss some executables or libraries if not correctly dumped. (nuked_underdump)
note2: I don't know if any game has a single extracted file size > 4GB (not storable on FAT32)

- Required game (SSBU) need to be the same region than the console
- Backup loaded game can be a different region, but might require some edits (folder' name or filename edit) to work on a different console region. (EU -> US, etc)

Tks for your detail speaking. Few more questions here.
Now I cracked my Wiiu and get the Super Smash Bro.
What I need to do next? And pls advice a web I can download the WUD files. Tks a lot.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
no advice to download pirated games here.

What to do next? read the first post, or the readme provided with loadiine.
there are different guides, and someone (or more users) is writing a noob guide. it will be posted when he complete it.
But there's really nothing hard, just read the readme.
just extract files to correct folders.

edit: I don't have SSB, I don't have wud or iso or whatever WiiU game, and I know what is needed to use loadiine. how ? just read and ... read.
users don't read enough. asking the same question on every page is waste of time for everyone. the answer is everywhere multiple times.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1