Offline list help.

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Armadillo, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Armadillo
    OP

Armadillo GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 28, 2003
    United Kingdom
    I've got some ds roms that need renaming , so I done a search and apparently this program should be able to do it , but I can't work out how [​IMG]. Unless I've missed it , I see no readme , instructions or anything [​IMG]. I've probably missed something totally obvious , but I can't even see where you point it to the rom folder.

Only thing I've found is in options , then renamer ,there is a place to point at verified roms folder. If I point it there , it just scans the roms and does nothing [​IMG] or if I tick move unknown files , then it just sticks all the roms into the unknown folder. So I assume I must verify them somehow before it will rename them from what ever to Number-rom name like some I already have. I have the nds dat file for it also and that is loaded in , as the list of all releases came up in the box on the left.

So how do I do it? , all I want is it to rename my roms [​IMG]. Guide or anything? , or someone just tell me how [​IMG].

Thanks.

2. Hypnotoad

Hypnotoad GBAtemp Fan

Jul 6, 2006
    United States
    Space.
    PM sent.