Hacking "Official" WiiU Loadiine Compatibility list thread

toastytwo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That's great!

What's the procedure to download the extra data from the eshop?

I downloaded the four extra Packs with spoofed FW 5.50 and now it says that i need to start the game to install...
So, as long as i'm using MiiMaker to start, it won't do it!
For now the loading times with LL are great, but if it's gonna get worse later in the game, maybe it would make sense to put in a borrowed XCX-Disc to trigger the installation.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's great!

What's the procedure to download the extra data from the eshop?
again (it has been said in multiple threads, but in case users didn't read the other threads) : You DON'T NEED the data pack if you are NOT playing from disc.

Two reasons :
1. DLC are not accessible when using loadiine. Even if you install the data pack, they WILL NOT BE USED.
2. Data pack ARE the exact same files than the game, but installed on HDD to speed the loading instead of reading from the slow accessed disc.
IF you are using loadiine, the game's files are ALREADY not on the disc, so you don't need the data pack. It's already not reading the disc and loading faster from SD card.

If you want to load from the DLC Data pack, play from the disc, not from loadiine.
You will even have online feature !

Reactions: BrunoAlvesMontei

Fabbbrrr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
again (it has been said in multiple threads, but in case users didn't read the other threads) : You DON'T NEED the data pack if you are NOT playing from disc.

Two reasons :
1. DLC are not accessible when using loadiine. Even if you install the data pack, they WILL NOT BE USED.
2. Data pack ARE the exact same files than the game, but installed on HDD to speed the loading instead of reading from the slow accessed disc.
IF you are using loadiine, the game's files are ALREADY not on the disc, so you don't need the data pack. It's already not reading the disc and loading faster from SD card.

If you want to load from the DLC Data pack, play from the disc, not from loadiine.
You will even have online feature !
Thanks for such a great explanation, as you might guess, not all of us can spend hours reading all different threads here. I am a very active reader but I miss that one, please take it easy :)

Would be great to add that info to the list or the first post.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Thanks for such a great explanation, as you might guess, not all of us can spend hours reading all different threads here. I am a very active reader but I miss that one, please take it easy :)

Would be great to add that info to the list or the first post.
it does already say in the OP
DLC and updates downloaded from the console are not loaded by loadiine.
the console is loading SSBU and SSBU updates/DLC.
loadiine redirect the loading to SD card. the console still sees only SSBU and think you are playing SSBU. It does not load DLC of the game you are loading with loadiine.

If you want to update the game, you need to extract the update on SD card too.

for the same reason, Online access is not possible with loadiine, because the console think you are trying to access online for SSBU, not for the currently played game.

paraq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is slight shuttering in fatal frame in mii maker mode. (no sbb to test)
It happens when the game is loading for something(ghost) while you're playing.
I can clearly point it out in very first chapter when you are walking in the corridor and cutscene happen.
Not sure if it happens to anyone else.

It does not happen to me using retail disc so I decided to play it on my disc instead. Maybe this is causing by loading via SD card?

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XCX-Disc to trigger the installation.

Thats a waste of space, thats no real DLC and only fixes loading times for Disc user bcuz it contains game files to install in Wii-U's storage.

Using Loadiine + Game is VERY fast, almost no loading times running around except using the map to switch places.

Loadiine supporting DLC would be great, but currently it doesn't or might never ever!

There is slight shuttering in fatal frame in mii maker mode.

Stuttering might happen depending on your microSD and in worst case it might be a problem for loadiine itself.

Last edited by liomajor,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
maybe DLC can be supported, by redirected internal access to internal path instead of SD.
I don't know if the other DLC paths are blocked in read access.
At least other save path are available in read access (to unlock bonus if you played other games, etc.)

We will have to do more tests.
just remember that you need the disc to install the DLCs.

paraq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stuttering might happen depending on your microSD and in worst case it might be a problem for loadiine itself.

I will try using different sd card.
I'm trying to figure out what causing this, will report back.
64kb cluster size does make loading screen very fast and comparable to disc version but shuttering is still there.

It took a lot of enjoyment from this game for me, make me know something is coming beforehand.

frankGT

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I was going to suggest the 64K clusters, but you allready seem to have tried that.
Maybe your SD cant stream fast enouth.

Regarding XenobladeX packs, the loading times with the SD card are really awesome, no need for duplicate data.

adilucky3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
again...mario party not working on my japan region wiiu
changed the name file in content but DSI error.
maybe someone with the same error. Thank you

delt31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been hearing that fast nero racing works on loadline but takes 30 min to load levels. If I were to download it from eshop, would it still take that long to load? I'm assuming yes but wanted to check before I buy it.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been hearing that fast nero racing works on loadline but takes 30 min to load levels. If I were to download it from eshop, would it still take that long to load? I'm assuming yes but wanted to check before I buy it.
if you load the eshop version without loadiine then it wont take long obviously but it seems loading from the sd card with loadiine does take about 20 minutes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone