"Official" WiiU Loadiine Compatibility list thread

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by thej3ster, Oct 1, 2015.

1. adilucky3

Newcomer adilucky3 Member

Indonesia
    Can someone help me how to rename folder of mario party USA, can not work on wiiu japan region

2. moops44

Member moops44 Prince of Darkness

Turkey
    yesterday i finishd LoZ Windwaker HD without any bugs :P

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

another questions
    i tried to play "Hot Wheels Worlds Best Driver"
    in content folder there is an only one folder called Audio and 3 files "vfs.dat and vfs.bin" a zip called "vfs.zip" it contains the other folders

i tried it without unzip and also tried extrac the zip
    but both time if i start it with loadiine v3 and v4 i got an error to restart the WiiU
    anybody tried the game ??

3. DaBlackDeath

Member DaBlackDeath .::[ lone wolf ]::.

Germany
    I just tried the (USA) version which I got from NUSgrabber. Working fine here, even on my germal PAL WIIU.
    check spoiler for my content
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

4. moops44

Turkey
    did you start with ssb or miiverse?

5. DaBlackDeath

Germany
    Loadiine v4 MiiMaker. I don't have SSB Disc.

6. moops44

Turkey
  7. DaBlackDeath

Germany
    hmm, that's strange. Maybe one or some files are corrupt. It's not that big (3,5GB). You could try to redownload from your source or use "Nusgrabber 0005000010143300" to download the game and decrypt it with CDecrypt. (that's what I did)

:edit:
    I had this DSI error with DarkSiders II. I used the Darksiders II Loadiine Ready Release from Elmo and got this error.
    So I used NusGrabber to get a new one and this time it was working (RPX old was 26MB new one 49MB)

So downloading with nusgrabber could fix your problem

Last edited by DaBlackDeath, Dec 24, 2015
  8. adilucky3

Newcomer adilucky3 Member

Indonesia
    how you do that?
    can you make a tutorial?

9. DaBlackDeath

Germany
    You mean, how I download and decrypt games with nusgrabber ?
    Well, I'm lazy and not a good tutorial writer. But I can give you my batchfile that I use.
    If this is not working for you, I will do a step by step guide for you. But I think this will be not necessary.
    download here

usage is pretty simple: grabgame.bat TITLEID DECRYPTIONKEY
    as example for Shovel Knight: grabgame 0005000010178F00 <shovel knight NUS key here>

not that hard, isn't ?

Last edited by Cyan, Dec 27, 2015
  10. Plasma Shadow

Member Plasma Shadow GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform

United Kingdom
    Is anyone else facing bad stuttering issues with Bayo 2? Its almost unplayable.
    Using the extracted ver. and the RPX that was in the same thread, 5.3.2E, Loadiine v4

11. ggl0l

Newcomer ggl0l Member

Russia
    @Plasma Shadow it's has been said many times: reformat your sd card with 64k cluster size, and everything will be okay.
    also just edited wiki to avoid the same questions.

12. Wurztha

Member Wurztha Admìn MoFo :P

United Kingdom
    Does anyone know if the WUD of Xenoblade Chronicles X EUR is a bad dump or not as I can't get past the first Xenoblade Screen...? (UK Console, Loadiine v4)

I tried searching Xenoblade but it returned nothing :S

EDIT - I have tried with and without update v16 and the same result.

Last edited by Wurztha, Dec 28, 2015
  13. ggl0l

Newcomer ggl0l Member

Russia
    @Wurztha abstrakt release is definitely proper dump. i'm played undub based on abstrakt dump more than 100 hours, and everything is okay.
    i think, may be you extracted wud incorrectly? what program do you use? i'm using vgmtoolbox, and never encountered any problem with it.

Wurztha likes this.
  14. Wurztha

Member Wurztha Admìn MoFo :P

United Kingdom
    I wasn't sure if we could mention the release groups but that's the one I have. I also used vgmtoolbox... Currently extracting again, will let you know how it goes.

EDIT - Don't I feel like a tool... Got exactly the same again, turned on the TV and it's actually at the title screen (I thought you could play on the Gamepad alone lol)

Last edited by Wurztha, Dec 28, 2015
  15. pedro702

Member pedro702 GBAtemp Psycho!

Portugal
    haha xD

16. Cyan

Global Moderator Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

France
    you can, but after pressing A blindly to start or continue from savegame.

cyb0rg likes this.
  17. preacherfox

Newcomer preacherfox Member

United States
    How are the load times for Splinter Cell Blacklist? Are they any faster than disc based play?

18. Incure

Newcomer Incure Member

Netherlands
    A lot of people still have trouble with Wii Party U. I've did some more testing with this game and here are my results for making it more compatible with Loadiine 4.0.

Optional: make it compatible with European consoles
    Wii Party U has only got a USA scene by PoWeRUp so most Europeans must first rename some folders to make it compatible. The curious thing is that some European language files are present on the USA disc, but not all of them. So where available use your own language and rename them as follows:

Rename content\common\mess\US_English (or French or Spanish) to content\common\mess\EU_<yourlanguagelong>
    For example: EU_Dutch, EU_Russia, EU_French etc.

Rename content\common\movie\EU\en to content\common\movie\EU\<yourlanguageshort>
    For example: du (for Dutch), ru (for Russian), it (for Italian), ge (for German) etc. (French and Spanish don't need a rename as they are already there)

Rename in the folder content\sound\common the following files:
    NEXPY_SOUND_US.bfsar to NEXPY_SOUND_EU.bfsar
    NEXPY_SOUND_US.fsid to NEXPY_SOUND_EU.fsid
    NEXPY_SOUND_US.xml to NEXPY_SOUND_EU.xml

If you made a mistake in renaming the files, Wii Party U gives you nice error complaining about 150-3034 but it won't freeze the Wii U and you can go back to the Wii U menu. Just take out your SD card and correct the error, or use Loadiine server mode to find out which language name it is expecting.

Speed up the loading times
    To speed up the loading times a bit and to save some space, you can delete the other languages besides your own language the Wii U is set to in all the above mentioned folders. You can also delete:
    content\sound\JP, or US, or EU depending on your country/language setting. Also in the these folder you can delete the other languages.

Fixing the Space Zappers Minigame
    There is a big incompatibility with Loadliine and Wii Party U that isn't mentioned yet in the Loadiine compatibility list. The mini game Space Zappers won't work. It is especially annoying when the game pops up in one of the TV Party mode games, because it will hang the Wii U completely! I've spend some time figuring this out. First the PoWeRUp release will hang at loading:
    content/common\ch_base/pc/mot/spg_idle01_w.bnfmsa

This file isn't available on the PoWeRUp release. Also with copying and renaming the available spg_idle01.bnfmsa to spg_idle01_w.bnfmsa won't make a difference. I first thought the release was inproper, so I downloaded the complete game from NUS (using the title.tik from the PoWeRUp release). With using the NUS files it will also hang the Wii U, but this time at the following file:
    \content\common\bin\nmg418.bin

So there is something wrong with the PoWeRUp release, but it doesn't make a difference. I've even tested it with multiple SD cards and in SSB and Mii modes. My temporarily solution is to copy and rename the files of another mini game to have a working TV Party mode (with the chance that you get this mini game twice in one game). You can do that by choosing a mini game file in the folder:
    \code\nmg<number>.rpl
    For example nmg420.rpl. Copy it to the same folder and rename it to: nmg418.bin (let it overwrite nmg418.rpl or delete it). Than go to the folder:
    \content\common\bin
    Delete: nmg418.bin, nmg418.usen.bin, nmg418.usfr.bin and nmg418.ussp.bin. Copy your nmg<number>.bin, nmg<number>.usen.bin, nmg<number>.usfr.bin and nmg<number>.ussp.bin into the same folder and rename them to nmg418.bin, nmg418.usen.bin, nmg418.usfr.bin and nmg418.ussp.bin.

This is all that is needed to prevent Wii Party U to hang. You still will see Space Zappers as a intro and instruction, but when you start the game another minigame is started. If you want, you can rename the files in all the other folders to also see the right intro screens, but it isn't needed to have Wii Party U working.

Unresolved: wrong selection in GamePad Party
    There is still one issue left; in the GamePad Party mode you get another selection than what you have selected. Everything is working, but just the menu selection is off. This happens with the PoWeRUp release and the NUS download. So I think it is a Loadiine compatibility issue. Maybe it can be solved by renaming some files, but I didn't care to look into it further because it isn't bothering me.

I hope I can help a lot more people playing Wii Party U with these instructions. Also the compatibility list needs to be updated with this info, because there are some issues with Loadiine. Can I edit it to link to this post?

Last edited by Incure, Dec 30, 2015
    geheim and ajd4096 like this.
  19. Cyan

Global Moderator Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

France
    About the games from different region and the need to rename files and folders:
    If we know where the region is read from, loadiine could patch the data to automatically look for the correct file and folder's name.
    I checked 0005001B-1005C000, which is supposed to contains Country and language data, but it's only an array of existing country code.
    it doesn't define the current region/language of the console.
    the region/lang is maybe stored in the console setting (like SYSCONF for Wii).

edit : I guess I posted the gui progress in the wrong thread :P
    I thought t was the release thread.

I moved it to the other one.
    https://gbatemp.net/posts/5898016

Incure, Chuardo and Simonwayneee like this.
  20. Inuk

Newcomer Inuk Advanced Member

Greece
    Hi guys and happy new Year,
    Today i tried to copy Super Smash Bros for Wii U in my 32 sd card for loadiine.
    While every other game is coppied without any problem in the past, on Super Smash Bros it gives me an error
    ''
    Error 0x8007045D: the request could not be performed because of an I/O device error''
    I tried to google for a solution and i found that i need to boot in safe mode and uncheck some programs in startup mode, though i tried and it still gives me the above error.
    Any one of you had the same problem? And if so how did you solve it.
    Thanks in advance