Hacking "Official" WiiU Loadiine Compatibility list thread

Incure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have extracted the content folder from the Wii Party U EUR disk and copied the code folder from USA NUS . The game runs perfectly with loadiine v4 in Mii Maker and SSB mode.Total files are 14.225 in 698 folders and total size 5.16GB
Thanks for registering and posting this info! If the space zapper mini game works then that means that the problem is indeed a region problem. Unfortanly i can't test it as i don't have an EUR version. Since you dumped it, you maybe can pm me the title key as this isn't known yet so i can try to find the cause of it?

skydancer93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for registering and posting this info! If the space zapper mini game works then that means that the problem is indeed a region problem. Unfortanly i can't test it as i don't have an EUR version. Since you dumped it, you maybe can pm me the title key as this isn't known yet so i can try to find the cause of it?

Any way this can work for Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival?

Incure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Any way this can work for Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival?
You mean using a EUR game on a USA console? Therefore you need to change the folder names with EU in it to US. The best way to found out which folder/files to rename is using the loadiine server log.

skydancer93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean using a EUR game on a USA console? Therefore you need to change the folder names with EU in it to US. The best way to found out which folder/files to rename is using the loadiine server log.

I changed the eu files to us and it still won't load.

I think the problem are all these files:

14xe1zo.jpg

frostii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I've downloaded Assassin's Creed 4 twice now (the EUR VENOM release). The game loads fine but there are NO VOICES!!!

Can somebody please confirm if their copy has voices (you have to play past the intro boat scene to confirm).

I have a PAL Wii U, using the latest Loadiine.

Thanks.
worked okish for me, it had voices but they would get unsynced at times.....but mostly fine

Sorry to bump my post, but I think the list needs updating. I don't believe I have a bad dump, as I've tried this several times.

PAL console, MiiMaker to boot, Loadiine 4.1, the main characters have no voices. Changing to a different language does nothing.

I believe one of the Batman games has a similar issue with no voices?

Feel free to debunk my theory.....

Thanks.

ajd4096

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry to bump my post, but I think the list needs updating. I don't believe I have a bad dump, as I've tried this several times.

PAL console, MiiMaker to boot, Loadiine 4.1, the main characters have no voices. Changing to a different language does nothing.

Thanks.

Compatability issues are probably best discussed under the Loadiine thread.

The list is only the key needed to decrypt the file. If the key is incorrect you won't be able to decrypt any of it, you will not get some good files and some bad files. If you're not convinced you could try using the NUS version, but all you'll do is waste time downloading an extra 13GB.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP

Thanks.
i will try get around to testing it again, but i remember it did have some issues with voices, but it was just stuttering/out of sysnc issues, i will try testing it again to make sure, but im 99% sure it was working ok for the most part, it could be a SD card thing, i know some people have indicated that some games dont work for them properly when others run it fine, the usual sd class/speed and formatting options may cause issues with some games
Compatability issues are probably best discussed under the Loadiine thread.

The list is only the key needed to decrypt the file. If the key is incorrect you won't be able to decrypt any of it, you will not get some good files and some bad files. If you're not convinced you could try using the NUS version, but all you'll do is waste time downloading an extra 13GB.
tbh this is the compatibility thread.....its kinda in the title, if a game is found to have issues its usually best to make a note of it in the compatibility list i.e "slow loading" or "voices are out of sync" and the compatibility thread is the best place to try verify if any issues are just something on your end or if the issues are effecting everyone rather than taking the loadiine development thread off topic or having your question buried in IOSU/GUI "hype".....or the usual "waiting for 5.5 :cry:" posts :rolleyes:

Last edited by gamesquest1,
Reactions: frostii

ajd4096

Trophies
XP
Country
Do
tbh this is the compatibility thread.....its kinda in the title, if a game is found to have issues its usually best to make a note of it in the compatibility list i.e "slow loading" or "voices are out of sync" and the compatibility thread is the best place to try verify if any issues are just something on your end or if the issues are effecting everyone rather than taking the loadiine development thread off topic or having your question buried in IOSU/GUI "hype".....or the usual "waiting for 5.5 :cry:" posts :rolleyes:
Doh! I thought I was in the other thread, too many tabs open. Sorry about that.

Reactions: gamesquest1

Wurztha

Admìn MoFo :P
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I've downloaded Assassin's Creed 4 twice now (the EUR VENOM release). The game loads fine but there are NO VOICES!!!

Can somebody please confirm if their copy has voices (you have to play past the intro boat scene to confirm).

I have a PAL Wii U, using the latest Loadiine.

Thanks.

You need to change your sound settings in the Wii U menu. This game seems to use strange surround sound settings so try stereo.

larrykyr

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

As far as i know you can't retrieve the title key with TCP Gecko . If i miss something please inform me .

Keizel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. Is this when you return to forsaken fortress the second time to save Aryll? I have something I would like to try then. Thanks.

A zip file of your save could also be useful.

I have this error, How I could solve this problem? This ocurred exactly when I am in the second time in the Forsaken Fortress, when I have the master sword... My Wii U is 5.3.2E, and my backup is EUR. (Loadiine 4.0).

frostii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i will try get around to testing it again, but i remember it did have some issues with voices, but it was just stuttering/out of sysnc issues, i will try testing it again to make sure, but im 99% sure it was working ok for the most part, it could be a SD card thing, i know some people have indicated that some games dont work for them properly when others run it fine, the usual sd class/speed and formatting options may cause issues with some games

You need to change your sound settings in the Wii U menu. This game seems to use strange surround sound settings so try stereo.

FIXED!!!!! I can't believe that changing the sound settings from Surround to Stereo fixed the issue. First time I've heard of that problem!
Thank you all so much for taking the time to reply to my problem.

frostii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
Can the following please be added to Assassin's Creed 4:
- If you have no voices, change your sound settings from 'Surround' to 'Stereo'
- You can remove the other language sound files (content\sounddata\Café) to save 1 GB of space.

Also, apparently Batman: Arkham City has no voices on EUR console. Has somebody tried changing the sound (like above)?

Thanks.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM